Anime Cons

If yes... why do you go to anime cons? Favorite part of them? What got you to go to your 1st con? What cons do you attends? Best memory at a anime con?I go to Anime cons to see the hot asians chicks!. But realistic points of views aside. I enjoy seeing if people can pull off the costumes they wear. I'm a bit of a critic. Then again, I am going to cosplay sometime in the next year. So pictures will be posted!. I plan on attending London Expo this October.I suppose the thing that got me to my first expo was.... a train.So far I've only been to one expo for anime e.g. London Expo. But I also attend gaming expo's.Best memory at a con was sitting down after being stuck in a 4 hour long queue because we are british and LOVE TO QUEUE. WOOOH.

[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47071"']If yes... why do you go to anime cons?Favorite part of them?What got you to go to your 1st con?What cons do you attends?Best memory at a anime con?I go to Anime cons to see the hot asians chicks!. But realistic points of views aside. I enjoy seeing if people can pull off the costumes they wear. I'm a bit of a critic. Then again, I am going to cosplay sometime in the next year. So pictures will be posted!. I plan on attending London Expo this October.I suppose the thing that got me to my first expo was.... a train.So far I've only been to one expo for anime e.g. London Expo. But I also attend gaming expo's.Best memory at a con was sitting down after being stuck in a 4 hour long queue because we are british and LOVE TO QUEUE. WOOOH.[/quote]We are British and love to queue. What? xDOh, there's London Expo in October. I forgot. I might go to the one early next year.

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 47072"']We are British and love to queue. What? xDOh, there's London Expo in October. I forgot. I might go to the one early next year.[/quote]You know. The British are known for queuing for EVERYthing.No. You're coming with me. Or else.

[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47082"']You know. The British are known for queuing for EVERYthing.No. You're coming with me. Or else.[/quote]Really? I didn't know that. o___oAre you going to cosplay in the October London Expo? What date is it again? I might be going to Amsterdam at the end of October.