Ani-movies?

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
So yeah, I need some anime movie recommendations, OVAs are fine too, About to watch the bleach movie 4 soon, but I need some other ones too. Would be a bonus if they had a dub too.Don't have a preference, I just need a well blended story, open too all genres. Thanks =].

The last anime movie I've seen is Redline. It's about racing and aliens. The film is pretty fast-paced and has a different feel to it (probably because of the animation and drawing style) compared with most animes imo. You might enjoy it so check it out. :]In contrast to the fast-paced nature of Redline, there's Sky Crawlers. My siblings found it boring because there's no much action and stuff but it's engaging. The plane fight scenes are well made. You might have to use your brain a bit too to understand the themes and what the makers were trying to put across but it's worth it. After all, it's Mamoru Oshii and Kenji Kawai. *squeals*If you've not seen Ponyo by Studio Ghibli, watttccchh iittt! It's simply adorable. It's a bout a "fish" that turns into a human. Ponyo's voice in the Disney dub is a bit annoying though.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Metropolis. If your an old anime fan like me then your gonna love this movie. Even though it was made back in 2000 it has early 90's style animation mixed in with new animation. ITS GORGEOUS. The plot...well its not its strongest point but its a good movie regardless.

^Metropolis is a must watch imo. Amazing movie. :3Another rec: Tekkon Kinkreet. I watched it yesterday and it was really good. If you like violent, bloody animes with philosophical undertones then this one's right up your street. Umm you might be put off by the different drawing style. It's very artistic but you'd get used to it. :]

well Studio Ghibli in general make really good anime movies i advice watching them as they are worth it or i think its not movies but check the samurai x collection if you like Ruronni Kenshin i am sure it also has a movie in it to

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I recently just saw The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, I really enjoyed it. It was a concept I hadn't yet seen yet and the characters were likeable (no annoying characters imo). The Genre is slice of life and school so if you enjoy those, I differently say give this movie a look.Link to MAL pagebtw have they subbed Bleach Movie 4I've been wanting to watch it but haven't found a subbed version for it yetIf you know a place, let me know

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
amandaluvsya said:
I recently just saw The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, I really enjoyed it. It was a concept I hadn't yet seen yet and the characters were likeable (no annoying characters imo). The Genre is slice of life and school so if you enjoy those, I differently say give this movie a look.Link to MAL pagebtw have they subbed Bleach Movie 4I've been wanting to watch it but haven't found a subbed version for it yetIf you know a place, let me know
I think I saw it at http:\\tokyotosho.info so you might want to search there.