AMERICA! We speak here.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
America is pretty much the only superpower right now, so there isn't any "other superpower", except China, maybe. And the difference is that America did promise to bring about global stability through its New World Order speech, promising a benevolent global hegemony and unipolarism. But consensus is that the post-Cold War was more unstable.
And you believed us? :confused2:

I feel bad for the people who wrote those articles. Anyone who claims to have any expertise but can't see through America's veil of BS has no right to even have their work published.
Huh? Those people pretty much destroyed America's BS facade of "benevolent foreign policy and international goodwill" and slammed America as being a selfish superpower quick to disregard the opinions of other countries and only interested in modern imperialism and national interests.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Nope. Where is that?

Anyway, teh most important question. Why do you guys hate sand-censored-(except Steve Jobs)?

Ummmm, under my avatar. :confused2:

I'm good with Steve Jobs but the government doesn't like the fact that he is slowly monopolizing the industry. They had this same issue with Bill Gates a couple years ago when they forced him to break up certain financial sectors of Microsoft. See the thing is, every American has the Constitutional RIGHT to free enterprise. BUT, if the government thinks you're making too much money they're going to crack down on you out of fear that your corporation becomes more powerful than the country.

Huh? Those people pretty much destroyed America's BS facade of "benevolent foreign policy and international goodwill" and slammed America as being a selfish superpower quick to disregard the opinions of other countries and only interested in modern imperialism and national interests.
Better late than never. Nothing wrong with being the last to "know" what should be common sense. So, I'll give them their due.

I personally think nobody speaks their own language fluently o.o But that's just me lmao
Not even I will admit to being fluent in American English :p Even though I am 26 years.
Those are just my thoughts, btw >.>

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)

Nah, jk jk. I guess the only other option you have is to get some American in you.
*wink wink*
;____; That's so hostile ;____; *really wishes that she's an American*
Lol. In me? :huuh:

The fact that you used aint in that sentence instead of am not. Shows that you have some Americanization in you!
Oh yeah 8D Well I do use a lil bit of American English. Like 0.1%? Lol.