AMERICA! We speak here.

When I go to McDonalds I order a chocolate shake and fries, with a small tasteless meat disk between bun shaped bread as a side.

Fries go surprisingly well with chocolate shakes and similar products.

I read my history notes just now and noticed that America was more concerned with its own selfish national interests rather than global stability in the 1990s after the Cold War.

Noooo really? :confused2:
Something about US inaction in the Rwandan Genocide due to its "defeat" in the battle of Mogadishu, causing 800,000 Tutsis to get massacred, and something about the Presidential Directive than barred the UN from doing anything which was not in line with US national interests.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Something about US inaction in the Rwandan Genocide due to its "defeat" in the battle of Mogadishu, causing 800,000 Tutsis to get massacred, and something about the Presidential Directive than barred the UN from doing anything which was not in line with US national interests.

My dear friend, every country on earth is crooked. In all the world, there is not one single country that is good or ethical. The issue with America is that we do a HORRIBLE job at hiding the dirty shit other countries do everyday. All superpowers are inherently evil Hadriel. Why? Because superpowers reach the level of prosperity they have by destroying other countries, raping them of wealth, and even sacrificing their own people. All superpowers are evil. However, other superpowers do a better job at hiding their evil or justifying it. In America's case we tend to say we're evil, F#CK Yeah.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
My dear friend, every country on earth is crooked. In all the world, there is not one single country that is good or ethical. The issue with America is that we do a HORRIBLE job at hiding the dirty shit other countries do everyday. All superpowers are inherently evil Hadriel. Why? Because superpowers reach the level of prosperity they have by destroying other countries, raping them of wealth, and even sacrificing their own people. All superpowers are evil. However, other superpowers do a better job at hiding their evil or justifying it. In America's case we tend to say we're evil, F#CK Yeah.

Thank You, plus its kind of hard to hide when everyone is always up in your shit!

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
Thank You, plus its kind of hard to hide when everyone is always up in your shit!

That's true. One thing I've always found hypocritical of this entire world system is that when the shit hits the fan, countries are always begging America for help. Countries crucify and demonize us but whenever disaster strikes every damn country on earth (except our peeps in the UK) line up and hold out their hands.

I think America should adopt the DMX Initiative when it comes to it's foreign policy. "I ain't got it so you can't get it. Let's leave it at that cause I ain't with it."

America is pretty much the only superpower right now, so there isn't any "other superpower", except China, maybe. And the difference is that America did promise to bring about global stability through its New World Order speech, promising a benevolent global hegemony and unipolarism. But consensus is that the post-Cold War was more unstable.