AMERICA! We speak here.

lol even though some of hte most famous cowboy movies ever were made in part by Italians. cowboys are pretty cool though.

and of course:

oh, sure, it counts... when I was a young child I was under the impression that Canada was just another state of America :p
yeaaaa doing well and good, barbecues, pool parties, lawn mowing... great American summer. you?

lol even though some of hte most famous cowboy movies ever were made in part by Italians. cowboys are pretty cool though.

and of course:

But anyways, let me post awesome american things

(thank this man that we all have rock n roll today)

LOL, exactly that last one is VERY American xD

hehe, Canada a part of America?? Well, theyre just as bad and dumb as one another so sure why not!
Only difference is that one is cleaner, has nicer people, and is alot colder!

By the way lemme ax you guys something xD

^ I hate it when people say that ^

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
I'm not American BUt I will Speak Here If I Want Cause You're, I Hope, Tolerants People !!

Have A Nice American Day !!

x____x

NO no no!! I swear LOL!

not if you cant pronounce it thats fine, but when people try to act all tough and start being like "lemme ax you dis"
I know its like a accent or whatnot, since Dallas and Houston were FILLED with people that talk like that and it always bugged me when I would talk to them normally, and then when they get into an argument or fight and start talking like that -.-

I forgot to include "no offense to people who speak like that"

me and my stupid mouth >_>

I LOVE YOU NOEX =3 !

noex1337

Emmie was here
x____x

NO no no!! I swear LOL!

not if you cant pronounce it thats fine, but when people try to act all tough and start being like "lemme ax you dis"
I know its like a accent or whatnot, since Dallas and Houston were FILLED with people that talk like that and it always bugged me when I would talk to them normally, and then when they get into an argument or fight and start talking like that -.-

I forgot to include "no offense to people who speak like that"

me and my stupid mouth >_>

I LOVE YOU NOEX =3 !
Yay, love! And appropriate too, because love is very american!

Canada is not cold. It's truly bipolar in the sense that we have mild winters and WTFBBQ summers (rangers between -40 to 40 degrees celcius)

And GO AMERIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]9u9-AdPAOy0[/YOUTUBE]

Canada SUCKS.... I hate it... =_=

Oh god that song literally destroys my eardrums...
WTF, HOW IN GODS NAME DID SHE EVEN RECEIVE A LITTLE BIT OF FAME FOR THAT HORRIBLE SONG! -_-

Stupid Katy Perry supporting her -.- does it look like we all wanna become deaf?

sheesh... okay american time..

"They misunderestimated me."

I think many people will know who thats quoted from xD

So many people die in America from stupid accidents done by reckless people! xD

Bad boys bad boys, whatcya gonna do? whatcya gonna do when they come for you!