Allergic to water?

She suffers from an extremely rare skin disorder called Aquagenic Urticaria - so unusual that only a handful of cases are documented worldwide.
Water urticaria, or aquagenic urticaria, is a rare condition in which hives develop within 1 to 15 minutes after contact with water. The hives last for 10 to 120 minutes and do not seem to be caused by histamine release like the other physical hives. Most investigators believe that this condition is actually exquisite skin sensitivity to additives in the water such as chlorine.
It no doubt is probably something in the water, do you have any idea what they put in those city waters? You'd be surprised. In a way I'm kinda glad we use well water in my house.

It no doubt is probably something in the water, do you have any idea what they put in those city waters? You'd be surprised. In a way I'm kinda glad we use well water in my house.
The government her is talking about putting floride into our water.

O.O

And I hate the chlorine taste too.

*sigh*

aw thats sad...after reading that article i still cant imagine a person being allergic to water..i felt reall sad when i read

Her family and boyfriend of three years, Adam, 23, are very supportive but her condition makes intimate moments with her Adam a little difficult.

"We have to sleep with a sheet between us at night, and I can't go near him if he's sweaty," said Ashleigh.
i hope that disease or whatever it is goes away.

actually she might get better . i was reading the comments and 1 of the guys there posted saying he too had the disease for several years and it was tought for him but now the sideffects have reduced..so there might be a chance hopefully for her to get better

Swiss

function Swiss()
I don't think she's allergic to water, I once thought that but I soon realized that it was the soap and my rag. So I have to use a special soap. But this is kinda different, cause my only symtoms were excessive itiching.