Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliens existed already. They are called humans.

They are illegal aliens on earth, and are proven to be hostile to anything, each other, other species and even mother earth herself.

So far they have done absolutely nothing to the well-being of this planet and are better off wiped out.

Oh the horrors! I don't know what to do when I encounter this alien species.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='leoblack9']Aliens existed already. They are called humans.

They are illegal aliens on earth, and are proven to be hostile to anything, each other, other species and even mother earth herself.

So far they have done absolutely nothing to the well-being of this planet and are better off wiped out.

Oh the horrors! I don't know what to do when I encounter this alien species.[/QUOTE]

start by killing everyone around you and then yourself. :D

Well the universe is infinite...so it might take awhile for us to encounter real aliens

Jimzy

I agree with all of you. Aliens must be existing. But, do you think they are higher in terms of class and intelligence? Meaning, they are superior to us?

I mean those aliens that are very human in from.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']I agree with all of you. Aliens must be existing. But, do you think they are higher in terms of class and intelligence? Meaning, they are superior to us?

I mean those aliens that are very human in from.

[/QUOTE]

we cant be sure. For all we know the aliens could still be going through their primitive age and we might need a few billion more years of evolution before we meet them

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Johnzy']?.?

UFOs. If there were these kinds of vehicles which landed on the earth, I bet they are more advanced than us. ._.

[/QUOTE]

UFOs may or may not be true...:><:

[quote name='leoblack9']Aliens existed already. They are called humans.

Oh the horrors! I don't know what to do when I encounter this alien species.[/QUOTE]

Alien and hostile do not mean anything at all similar.

Also, whatever species is the "alien" in any interaction (i.e. the one that comes from somewhere else to wherever the other species is) would most likely be the more technologically advanced, since efficient long-distance space travel is very far along the technological spectrum... in theory.

For all we know there are aliens which can survive in a vaccum for billions of years and thus require relatively little technology for space travel.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Aliens exist, but its YMMV really...

Heck, we ourselves might actually aliens who evolve when arriving Earth!!!!

On a side note, anyone play SPORE?

Yeah, we might be those kinds.......

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']A picture of me:

Hola gringo, ¿adonde vas?[/QUOTE]

That's you, Kaze-chan xD

You cute xD

[quote name='Kaiser Chicken Imperial Flu']A picture of me:

Hola gringo, ¿adonde vas?[/QUOTE]

Another version, this is a cropped form of a cool wallpaper :>

hmm i believe there are extraterrestrial beings out there. everytime people say aliens...it keep thinking of that stereotype green blob drawing with big eyes.

for all we noe those 'aliens' are human form like us...or maybe its like Star Wars!

I mean the universe is a big place. There are other galaxies besides our Milky Way.

well we would never know...unless we develop technology enabling inter-galaxy and better inter-planetary travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.