Air Gear

Something new ... Rollers with which u can Even Fly .... lolz ... Well too be honest Air Gear lacks a lot of reality ... not b/c of such hi-fi gadget they are using ... but rather the development of the main character "Ikki" whoz masterin the stuff as if its just piece of cake ... i mean come-on gimme a break ... we all tht heroes are cool but there iz a limit to being cool ..... the best thing is the ending song .... really rocks.

kite

so in another way , you're suggesting that this anime is more unbelievable ? , like the story line in "onegai teacher " anime :)
that anime was the most ununderstandable anime i've seen
I didn't see airgear yet , but from the way it's been described , i think it's for those who enjoys the illogiacl and irreseaonable things :)

Oh! great's work always is unbelievable. look at tenjou tenge and Majin Devil. you just watch it for the laughs it can give you. i mean, the guy always has this demon face when he's right or angry. how hilarious is that. to top it off, there's a crow living in his hair, like what happened to peter in family guy

<span style="font-family:System">for me Air Gear manga was 100%more enjoyable than the anime...</span> <span style="font-family:Garamond">really disappointing for me as i think the anime were really bad... try watched 25ep of air gear anime u sure will agree....</span>

Archangel

One of My favorite animes but i hated how it ended , I really hope there a second season. By the way this anime will be uploaded on the site aswell but iit might take some time

i love air gear but to be honest, i my-self think that if the main character "Ikki" dont master the triks so fast it would be comidy while he is trying to succeed and the parts i hate are the nudity, where almost every episode atleast 2 or 3 characters are naked or sommin like that... but dudes this anime ROCKS !!

simply : luv it but hate the nude parts and the sudden professional trick learning

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gundamss @ December 6, 2006, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1100[/snapback]</div>
the anime is actually quite ok but i hope for a second season[/b]
i hear a second season will come out either the end of this year or the start of next year

How the series ended would have to have another season to it in order to make sense, was one of those cliff hanger things. Though alot of series end with that and never get another episode, can only hope more can come than what they've left it as.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Air Gear is one of my top anime. I just can't describe the greatness of the music/songs there. It's daym amazing. The plot and design is also great. As soon as second season comes out, it would be a must watch for me.