Air Gear Review

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Air Gear

Eposides: 25 + Special Track

Genres: Comedy, Shounen, Action

Summary: Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface"(Hikatsuganzu), Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of "East Side Gunz". Upon his return home after being humiliated by a street gang of Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. In the anime, learning the sisters' secret angers him and he steals a pair of Air Trecks, abbreviated as "AT". (In the manga, the sisters give a pair of ATs to him and invite him to skate with them.) Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of "flight" for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly engaged in the mysterious, irresistible world of Air Treks. (Wikipedia: Don't read Wikipedia unless you want spoilers, they go more indept from the manga which I currently am reading)

Storyline: If you want someone to defy everything, Ikki will do it. A "normal" person with the ability to bring out the power of air trek and becomes the sky king. He makes his own group inorder to conquer Trophaeum Tower but still knows nothing about it. He only works hard to make himself and his team better in ranking and ability. His sisters, mainly Ringo try to help him in there own way but he usually does everything himself. Two of his best friends joined his team and two rivals also joined making a team of 5 people. He does have supporters that he has defeated to help him out at times like encouragement and tips. He does have the power to bring supporters to his side since hes a very simple person. Ikki doesn't have a interative motive he works on, only to be the best. 9/10

Music: Music is great, great Opening, decent ending, and the music inbetween is great also. The music makes the anime so much better when they are dreaming or going against another team. Even against Buccha he kinda gets his own theme song... 10/10

Characters: Characters aren't indept at this moment in the anime because they will only talk about Ikki and his friends instead of sleeping forest. The anime right now only focuses on there team and how they interact with the air trek society. There is no childhood flashbacks besides the one at the last episode. The 2nd season will be more about sleeping forest... Besides that, very unique characters in there own way. 9/10

Overall: I will recommand this anime that has high values of comedy and action cause this anime has alot of both. This is a great mix between music and animation. Characters have very funny personalities and makes you want to see them more. 10/10

YouTube - Air Gear AMV - Breathing

Last edited:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Lawl. I love this manga/anime I'm waiting for updates on it. They are slow or the manga comes slow. Well I love it, everybody should read or watch it.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
It's greatness lies in the excellent tri-hop music. I could rewatch it over and over just to listen to it. But I've the mp3 on my HD so yeah, they're the most often played songs.

My experience is kinda like Shinji Ikari's although i have atleast watched first 5/6 episodes but didn't like it that much...maybe i too should give it another shot.

Предоставление услуг осуществляется на основании договора об оказании медицинских услуг лабораторные
Просьба перед получением услуги уточнять цены у ответственных сотрудников Академии здоровья лор консультация

В 2016 году окончила Саратовский государственный медицинский университет им кардиолог в жулебино
В Гинеколог Люберцы
И анализ аспират
Разумовского по специальности ) как проходит аборт

Медицинский центр отличается комплексным подходом к пациентам, в котором ведущее значение имеют эндокринные и иммунологические факторы сано- и патогенеза биопсия полости матки
Активно изучаются проблемы репродуктивного здоровья и планирования семьи что показывает узи

Центр медицинских профосмотров Амбулатория В настоящее время конвейерная медицина давно утратила доверие пациентов, и людям явно необходим не только индивидуальный, адресный подход, но также и доверительные отношения с их лечащим врачом дерматовенеролог
Однако в общественной клинике всё по-другому – тут идёт расчёт на комплексное лечение клиента консультации гинеколога
Наш медицинский центр - многопрофильный, что отражено в на осуществление медицинской деятельности ЛО-77-01-005592 от 25 терапевт врач
12 биопсия полости матки
2012г кардиолога консультация
департамента здравоохранения г аспират что это такое
Москвы консультация кардиолога

Сердце человека при работе образует электрическое поле, которое и исследуется в ходе электрокардиографии (ЭКГ) анализы на аборт
В результате в виде графика регистрируются…