aE

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
@Kagemusha

So I see a person here with a Spike set. Every time I see a post by that person I initially think it is you but then I realize it is somebody else. Basically, there is only one William the Bloody and he made things bloody interesting on aE especially when he was blitzed and had Super Moderator privileges.

Even if it sometimes gave me headaches doing damage control. Lol.

EDIT:

@Sanae , I forgot that I took screen shots of all past designs that I had for aE while I was webmaster on my photobucket account. So without futher ado...

Anime Eden version 6

Anime Eden version 7

MangaSPIN was the website I made after selling aE to Jacky aka Ultraname or whatever you want to call him. What is funny about this, not too long after I was running this website, Jacky suddenly had the urge to make a online manga viewing website himself.

Never did have the chance to compete against his money since MangaSPIN got hacked and we(partner that I had) decided not to re-open the site despite having very good amount of traffic.
I recall the 7th layout, I think I came between 6th and 7th layout. I liked the layout a lot back then. I remember some designs later you haven't linked though, such as the Hitsugaya banner, and the blue large buttons you got later, along with a gray flower on the logo.

-pops out- wow i have't seen any of you in a long ass time O-o how long have i been gone free lancing...And if you forgot. I"m Sousuke. Guy who always had a girl do push up as a signature and you see her butt and boobs, and also the oen that uplaod nearly the most anime in the forums..I bought a song for everyone to listen to...
[YOUTUBE]CCN9oQWZ3fQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sanae

Staff member
It's a shame how fast (in a way) AE went down.. I didn't even get a chance to get contact info with the new people I ment >_<

There was that person with the lions.. Or, was it tigers.. The guy who was nervous to go out and meet people... Some very hyper newcomers xD;

Sanae

Staff member
I was making progress with sending friend request out.. People were having trouble getting to the forums or something like that :-? My thinking was that they would get an email notification and that would get their attention (y) It worked, but was so tedious >_<

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
I remember that name.."Sousuke."

That reminds me though, do you or anyone remember that bot that post a crap load of download links? It racked up tons of posts by just doing that...but that is all it did. Post download links to anime...

Sanae

Staff member

That reminds me though, do you or anyone remember that bot that post a crap load of download links? It racked up tons of posts by just doing that...but that is all it did. Post download links to anime...
Lol...

With avies going bye bye.. Putting this one on made me want to post in here xD I would have put on the sig, but then that would be a bit confusing.. Sayuri no Miko and all.. :hohoho:

OMG! I know who you're talking about... I deleted so many dupe threads. And eventually banned it when it never responded lol... but I can't remember fuuuu

Lol...

With avies going bye bye.. Putting this one on made me want to post in here xD I would have put on the sig, but then that would be a bit confusing.. Sayuri no Miko and all.. :hohoho:
(>o>) I was wondering why the set luluyuyu made had dissappeared. Ah well. Time for a "change". I'm too lazy to make a new set for now (-_-")