aE

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
There, fixed a small detail~
Only minor problem with that is $3,000 USD back when I sold it was pretty good when you factor in everything(such as being in high school still and no job). Many people don't really know the whole story behind the sale of the site. Albeit, I didn't end up seeing all of that $3,000 because of a backstabbing partner.

Sanae

Staff member
Just in case.. I'm Nayuki :blankstare: :huuh:

[MENTION=41]Rum[/MENTION] Not sure if Mobi knows who you are xD;

Awww, yeah, I heard that Jacky ripped you off :\ From what someone told me, AE was worth way more then what you got for it..

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored

Awww, yeah, I heard that Jacky ripped you off :\ From what someone told me, AE was worth way more then what you got for it..
Well it sorta depends, you could actually say Jacky got ripped off while I got screwed by a site partner. I'd rather not discuss the sordid details publicly though.

Sanae

Staff member
Lets see what we can do.. :wink:

[MENTION=27]Kagemusha[/MENTION] and @Das Gottios

Now to see if my summoning powers work here as well :mad:_@:

Ooh, lets poke another.. They're not a Scott as for as I know, but one way to find out.. @すれいぜ

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Kagemusha

So I see a person here with a Spike set. Every time I see a post by that person I initially think it is you but then I realize it is somebody else. Basically, there is only one William the Bloody and he made things bloody interesting on aE especially when he was blitzed and had Super Moderator privileges.

Even if it sometimes gave me headaches doing damage control. Lol.

EDIT:

@Sanae , I forgot that I took screen shots of all past designs that I had for aE while I was webmaster on my photobucket account. So without futher ado...

Anime Eden version 1

Anime Eden version 3

Anime Eden version 4

Anime Eden version 5

Anime Eden version 6

Anime Eden version 7

Anime Eden version 0(never used)

Yeah, I'm missing version 2. Pretty sure I purposefully erased it from history. All I remember was that it was really...tan-looking.

MangaSPIN version 1

MangaSPIN was the website I made after selling aE to Jacky aka Ultraname or whatever you want to call him. What is funny about this, not too long after I was running this website, Jacky suddenly had the urge to make a online manga viewing website himself.

Never did have the chance to compete against his money since MangaSPIN got hacked and we(partner that I had) decided not to re-open the site despite having very good amount of traffic.

Sanae

Staff member
Oooh, really nice ^O^

Lol, Belldandy's eye looks like it's the A.. xD

MangaSpin o.o? Never heard of that ^__^; I really did make it to AE in its last days, huh xD?

@Kagemusha

So I see a person here with a Spike set. Every time I see a post by that person I initially think it is you but then I realize it is somebody else. Basically, there is only one William the Bloody and he made things bloody interesting on aE especially when he was blitzed and had Super Moderator privileges.

Even if it sometimes gave me headaches doing damage control. Lol.[QUOTE/]

In my defence.... ok I got nothing.

Rum

Bored Emmie is bored
@Kagemusha

Even if it sometimes gave me headaches doing damage control. Lol.
In my defence.... ok I got nothing.
lol, all good mate. In a way it kept me busy. "What shenanigans is Kage going to do today?"

Ban all the members of aE? Yep!