Add native language sub-forum?

well it appears we're from so many different countries with so many different language

why don't we add one so ppl with same mother language can talk to their heart content which sometimes limited by English

maybe it would be put on spam section or somewhere else

i don't mind since both is good

thanks for the attention

i kinda agree with this.

but we need to limited one thread per language

i dont want to see many same county chat thread D:

add it at Spam and Games section.

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I like this suggestion since at times I like to randomly speak a lanague!

so yesss I support this and will ask one of my superiors now!

wait I got permission

I'll add it now!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
It sure is a nice idea but >.> how are you gonna check that I mean like you moderators don't speak every language so you won't know if someone is trolling or flaming right?.... googletranslate won't help very much either with that >.>

(besides that I feel sad there probably arent much people from my country or belgium just yet xD and besides that I only speak German English and a tiny bit French >.<)

Well I'm the only Norwegian here OTL and I dont even like Norwegian so, I guess those who want it can apply to start it? as long as a mod who understands the language can be there and watch out for flame wars and trolling

I would like to have Spanish thread. Even though I'm prolificient with English, my mother language is Spanish.

I would gladly help the mods whether people are flaming/trolling in the langauge in which I can speak.

I also has some ability to speak some absic german

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Exactly, there are so many different people with native languages other than English, that I doubt there would be a group big enough to have their own sub-forum. Maybe in the future, I don't know, but it seems too early now for such steps. Especially that currently I'd love to have a bigger English speaking community first.

Sanae

Staff member
Perhaps, a Cultural Corner/Section of some sorts ^__^? Then, we'd be covering different things when it comes to other cultures ^^

(And no, I don't need now lol)

[quote name='Sanae']Perhaps, a Cultural Corner/Section of some sorts ^__^? Then, we'd be covering different things when it comes to other cultures ^^

(And no, I don't need now lol)[/QUOTE]

I agree, but maybe not language, but create a Cultural section where you can talk about what is happening in other countries aside from Japan

Sanae

Staff member
Aww, I suck at catchy descriptions xD

Parent Section- Cultural Corner (or w/e name you choose.. I'm corny like that lolol)

Child Section/Sub-section- Mother Languages

If not big enough for it's own section, then perhaps a sub-section in Kyubey's Way.. As for a catchy saying:

"Come to the Culture Corner for a one in a life time experience.. Oh yeah, we has muffins, too!"

*Runs and hides* ... I told you I'm uncreative (lol) :cry:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Description eh xD

Cultural Corner - For all the Cultural Victory You Needed xD (Oh yeah, this is supposed to be a parody to Civilization....)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Probably we could call it. Cultural Junction. Where culture connects to ones own language[/QUOTE]

Or, Cultural Center - All the cultural reference stored here

Sanae

Staff member
[quote name='Shadowwolf']Probably we could call it. Cultural Junction. Where culture connects to ones own language[/QUOTE]

Really nice 8D Wolfy's idea is nice too ^__^