Absent Without Leave

I thought the forums might benefit from a topic that allows people to say, "Hey, I will not be around for a bit for this reason, see you all in such amount of time" or something. I do not know if others will use this topic for that, or make their own, but I am making this topic for myself to do that, and maybe it can be used for further purposes to help lessen clutter on the forums...Well, I just felt it necessary to inform everyone on here that I have been hard pressed for time to be around the forums. As those of you who know me should know, I am in the Army. I am deploying in a little over a month, free time has been spent elsewhere besides the internet, you know? So I just wanted to apologize for lack of activity these past couple weeks, and for the next how ever long it will be until I am settled in Iraq, and whether or not I have internet where I will be. Well, I wish you luck, Tri, in making this site successful, I wish I could be of a little more assistance. I do stop in and check at least my Trigun series to see if that has any comments about being wrong, so I will be around, just not capable of spending large amounts of time on the forums.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It's rough on you bro, no worries. Best of luck to you mate. Hopefully we'll be able to stay in touch one way or another after your deployment.

[quote name='"Arcsodeus' date=' post: 25098"']and remember to come home alive soldier.... that's your secondary mission...[/quote]Actually, my secondary mission is to bring other soldiers home alive. My primary mission is to kill my enemy. Coming back home alive myself is a tertiary mission. So for the record, I said decreased activity, not being completely gone or anything, well I will be for a while, but not yet, but thank you everyone.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"Kaiin Retsu' date=' post: 25101"']I said decreased activity, not being completely gone or anything, well I will be for a while, but not yet, but thank you everyone.[/quote]Decrease activity aye? Well Hope you do get some time to Have a little Chat with us then, Well anyway Good Luck man :thumbsup:

psshhh..... the object of war is not to die for your country.... but to make your enemies die for your country.... and that's a lot of bollocks...how about bring other soldiers alive is your primary mission and kill enemy is tertiary?

Just thought I would throw out an update for my friends here. I am turning off my internet today, preparing to leave. The deployment was a couple weeks later than they anticipated, so I am officially saying that I will not be around for a while. When I am over seas, I will be sure to get back on here, if I am capable of doing so. See ya around.PS: I will not be able to see your responses to this until the next time I am on, just so ya know...

Hellloooooo from the world of tomorrow!!!!! *insert cheesy 50's creepy music*And by that, I mean, hello from half way across the world where I am sometimes actually in tomorrow before you guys... Yep, you may have guessed it... I am currently in... the Twilight Zone... Otherwise known as Iraq. Woohoo. What fun lol. Well, I am here, and I might possibly be able to post on here sometimes from now on, I do not know if I want to get my mind too distracted on the here and now, though...PS: Where the fuck did that avatar come from?????

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Hellloooooand distracted ...nahEnjoy the time my friend :thumbsup:==============================and that's the default ava....your ava went away with the sever change