A Kiss... Cheating or Not?

[quote name='ross_diadame']one of your females??? as in plural???

isnt that unfair? LOL

if i saw him liplockd with anothur gurl im gonna punch his mouth!!! but, whe... its better than seeing him kissing a guy.[/QUOTE]

ROFL!

C

Carpe Diem

If you are friends with some other girl aside from your girlfriend and she gives you a peck on the cheek hello then I'd say its fine. Otherwise it is most definitely cheating.

kissing another person (girl/boy) while in a relationship? well that would be considered cheating unless she/he kisses you thats different. But trust me you don't wanna find out.

I'd definitely say cheating, i just guess in a way it just doesn't feel like something you should with anyone outside the relationship unless its over or ending.

Sanae

Staff member
Lol, maybe not that type, buuuuuuuuuuuut...

I think kissing goes under the cheating category (if you are in a relationship). As small as a kiss may be, it does tend to symbolize feelings..

Sanae

Staff member
What if one were to kiss someone on the cheek like as a greeting?

Italians and Spanish people do it.

What do you say about that? That can't be cheating at all.:D
I suppose it depends on the situation? Like, if there are two people who like one another, but is in a situation like the one stated in the OP, then it would be considered cheating. Although, if it is like a greeting kiss on the cheek,then that is a different story :-?

Isn't it just intention? I kiss my parents and my grandma on the cheek in greeeting, but if I had a partner I don't think they'd be pissed about that. But cheating always confused me a bit anyway. Like, physical cheating is pretty obvious to me, but for example an emotional affair seems like it might just be a friendship. never know where to draw the line.

[MENTION=192]moi[/MENTION], yeah rather hazy on that one as well.

One time I had a girlfriend but at the same time I was comforting a friend who was a girl because she just broke up with her boyfriend at the time.

We were best mates even before I met my then girlfriend.
My girlfriend at the time understood what was going on.
I was just there to comfort her and support her emotionally.
So there were times when we dragged her out with us so that she didn't get so depressed.
At some point when she got over the break up, my emotional support for her slowly started to slacken just a little and then she was okay to fly solo.

Its just support.
No cheating there.:D

Sanae

Staff member
It does depend on the intent and one's situation ^^ In it's like the situation like the opening post, I think if you were to kiss someone else with the intent other then greeting and kissing your parents or other relatives :p

[MENTION=172]InfiniteMonkey[/MENTION] What type of kiss was it exactly o.o? That doesn't really matter.. Just as long as there were no intentions of being sneaky behind a partner's back ^__^

Think I was gong to say something else, buuuuut I forgot, but you should read the Opening Post for the situation I was replying to :p

[MENTION=8]Sanae[/MENTION]
I completely undertand luv.
There was no intent to cheat at all.
It was for all intents and purposes just a friendly greeting kiss on the cheek.

No worries.:coolgrin:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Wow I can't believe I've never posted in this thread, anyways as far as kisses go if it's for greeting than obviously it shouldn't be considered cheating, that is to say it's just on the cheek/s.

But if your in a relationship and you kiss someone else besides your significant other because you have/think you have feelings for them than I believe that to be cheating.

So basically I feel it depends on the emotions and feelings that go with the kiss (and location of said kiss) that determines if it's cheating or not.

I think it depends on the culture and what happens. For example, my girlfriend kissed with anoither guy. I did was disappointed, in my country it is cheating, but she then said that she was sorry, so in that case, it is not cheating, cause she realy showed me she still cared for me the most

Devil Doll

Let's P.L.A.Y!!!
Staff member
Well......................If you wanna be all technical I would say, it depended on the type of kiss. Was it a little peck on cheeks or a full blown swapping of saliva ??

To me Kissing is a very intimate, sensual experience that should take place when two people are intimately connected.
Its one those things that shouldnt be taken lighlty.

So if my partner kissed someone casually and (say it never meant nothing.....honest babe)
as he would kiss me then yeah I would consider it cheating and it would seem to me that our relationship wasn't important to him as it is to me.

That is when you aply the law of forgiveness. Depends on the situation. like I said, in my case, she seemed to regret it truly. I forgave her. And now we are just turning a year and 1 month of a relationship (that happened roughly in the first month or second when i went to El Paso, Texas)

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I agrew ith Ryka here. It depends on the kiss. A kiss on the cheeks.. well I wouldnt consider that cheating. Though if it were a kiss on the lips~ No way will you ever have a chance with me again. :/
Im rather quick to push people out of my life, if they do things to hurt me. "Forgiving" isnt really one of my best abilities.