A drawing of Gaara :P

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
A fanart of Gaara, wheeee!
I uploaded it on Deviantart.com so just check it out there. Sabaku No Gaara by ~abomination92 on deviantART ;)
anyways, as I said in my introduction here earlier it's hard to concentrate in my room -.- so I made it quick :p

-I guess I'll make one less scary next time xD

Last edited:
O.O very very nice hair,eyes however the best is the hands (for me) I suck at drawing hands .. nice job. are you gonna make a full face one ? cause I would like to see that ^.^

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Thx guys, and sure I'll make a 'full face one' later, I'm working on another drawing atm ;P

and rofl Serph, watch out.. they bite :'D

amanda

wow very nice drawing but scares me alittle too >.<

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
haha nice drawing xDD whats that little thing that looks like a bear on his fingers/palm?

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
haha nice drawing xDD whats that little thing that looks like a bear on his fingers/palm?
you mean the little sand guys? xD I have no idea, I just decided to 'make things more interesting/cute' but it came out as scary xD

seirei

kumo no you ni
nice drawing! the little guys really look like sand bears! :p I don't find it that scary...make sure next time you do a really scary one :evil grin:
(haha! I'm kidding!...)

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
nice drawing! the little guys really look like sand bears! :p I don't find it that scary...make sure next time you do a really scary one :evil grin:
(haha! I'm kidding!...)
haha thx XD will do :p

Serph

I am The Light
Hey am older then you its just creepy bear scare the crap out of me you dont want to know