a couple of anime

can you please upload these anime i couldn't find them anywhere :wakuwaku:
Legend of Basara (TV)
Genres: adventure, drama, romance, science fiction
Plot Summary: In a small village, twins are born: a boy, Tatara, and a girl, Sarasa. The prophet Nagi declares that Tatara is the chosen one who will free Japan from the tyrannical rule of the King and his four sons. But when the ruthless Red King slays Tatara, Sarasa must take on her brother's name and responsibilities and embark on a quest to free Japan and deliver vengeance to the Red King.
Number of episodes: 13

Glass Fleet (TV)

Genres: adventure, science fiction
Plot Summary: The People's Army led by Michel stands against Vetti's newly founded empire. Upon seeing how strong the Glass Battleship is, Michel tries to get Cleo, the captain of the Glass Battleship, to help People's Army overthrow Vetti's empire. And together they fight against Vetti's empire.

Number of episodes: 26

i want to ask some q
i downloaded the third :aoi no hitomi frome this site about 2 months ago
now i canot find the series

also i know you linked wild arms (tv) but i cannot find it on the left anime list on the homepage
thx

i do not know if the third is still on the site or not
but am sure that wild arms is bcuz i download it today but it canot be found on the anime download list

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
I do remember Third being on the server two months ago, we probably have to restore it.

As for your requests, it does seem possible, of course we have them. =P

abarnes

Staff member
Sorry about that, I looked in the coding and it was linked, just checked the coding and it was linked, but there was no name, so it didn't show up on the list, code was <a href="?x=media/fullepisodes/wild_arms_downloads.php"></a> instead of <a href="?x=media/fullepisodes/wild_arms_downloads.php">Wild Arms</a>

Sorry about that and I'll work on your request.