6th Holy Grail War(FSN RP Storyline) Must Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzou

pink spider
This is the introduction the story, please read before you create a character.

It has been 10 Years since the 5th holy grail war. Emiya Shirou has gone with Rin and her servant, Saber to study at the magic association to train and sharpen his skills as a magi.

Fuyuki city has returned to it's everyday peaceful lifestyle. Yet in the 10 years of peace the Holy Grail, which was previously destroyed by Saber, has begun regenerating itself, beckoning the beginning of next bloody battle known as the holy grail war.

In preparation for the Grail's return, and ignorant of it's truly evil nature, magi from all parts of the world flock to Japan in hopes of becoming a master and having a chance to obtain the legendary chalice.

Hearing of the Grail's return, the magic association assigns Rin and Shirou to Japan and orders them to end this grotesque and violent war by destroying the Holy Grail once and for all.

When Shirou finally arrives at his home in the Miyama-cho district of Fuyuki city he is greeted by a women accompanied by a young man in shimmering silver armor. Which he instantly recognizes as a master and servant. Before he has a chance to react the women orders her servant to attack.

The Silver Knight assumes a attack stance and dashes towards him. But not before Emiya is able to successfully trace a large shield and block The Knight's blows. "Bah! This tedious fighting is quite tiresome. I shall finish you off quickly so I might be able to have a nice rest." The Knight unveils his previously hidden blade and charges at Emiya once again.

"Rho Aias!", The Knight's attack is completely negated by Emiya's new noble phantasm. Taken back, the Silver Knight retreats a few steps. "Enough Saber!" The women calls to her servant.

Shirou seizes the opportunity and attacks while the Knight is distracted and off-guard.

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
Withstood pain to create many weapons.
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets, this is the only path.
My whole life was "Unlimited Blade Works.

The Knight, trying to regain him self, comments. "So this is a reality marble?" Well, since you went to all the trouble to prepare it for me I guess I might as well have a little fun before my nap."

"Durandal!" The Knight screams.

"IKKOZE!"

And thus, begins the the 6th Holy Grail War.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.