يا قوم المانجا تريت-لنتكلم العربي ! ك

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=431]Flupser[/MENTION] - In Kuwait, there are 3 million residents(immigrants, expatriates(me included) and etc) versus less than 1 million citizens(Kuwaitis). But Kuwait doesn't complain of having immigrants.

Plus, the word in Arabic reads the "Institution of International Security in Washington" 79%?

Plus, the foreigners aren't necessarily "Arabs or Middle-Easterns", they could be from around the world. Oh, and "Muslim" is a title for someone who follows Islam, a religion, not an ethnicity.

[quote name='Biomega']@Flupser - In Kuwait, there are 3 million residents(immigrants, expatriates(me included) and etc) versus less than 1 million citizens(Kuwaitis). But Kuwait doesn't complain of having immigrants.

Plus, the word in Arabic reads the "Institution of International Security in Washington" 79%?

Plus, the foreigners aren't necessarily "Arabs or Middle-Easterns", they could be from around the world. Oh, and "Muslim" is a title for someone who follows Islam, a religion, not an ethnicity.[/QUOTE]

lolo that was just a joke poll^^

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[MENTION=431]Flupser[/MENTION] - YES YES, I knew it. We have good sense of humour, don't we! well... no... uptight as always

[quote name='Biomega']@Flupser - YES YES, I knew it. We have good sense of humour, don't we! well... no... uptight as always[/QUOTE]

but srsly this language is like japanese xD looks like a secret code