B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i like your chara. And also it seems we are moving. << from G2..you are coming with me or else.. :P
    H
    HappyNisa
    Yeah well but I gotta say if it just goes like it was I think I stay here, no offense to Emmie, but this is the second time OTL I keep following after her like a lapdoggie >.<" oh well maybe I go to both, but then I dunno about being a mod D: Ahhh brainpain, and we're spamming pappa's profile <3
    wow your Clara character for your new roleplay could totally have been a chara I'd make XD Whahah like even the picture!! xD it once was my set :p Whaha well I like her =D
    B
    Banchou
    ya that does sound wrong Nisa -.-
    Oh lol okay then xD but yeah I need the wallpapers to fit the big widescreen so I try to get only the 2000+ x 1800+ wallpapers if I can ^^"
    Ahah apperently I have a way bigger screen then you then coz it's all stretched out if I use it >.<" well I found another one :D
    B
    Banchou
    actally that pics small on my widescreen
    Awn it's kinda small T_T Very pretty but I don't think Emmie will approve of this size T_T *sad* well I saved the picture anyway .>> eheh isse very pwetty :3
    B
    Banchou
    thats my bg on my comp xDDDD
    *huggles back*
    yeah got the stuffy nose myself XD
    Well lol you any anime/manga you wanna have a wallpaper frm?
    I have nine wallpapers now, kinda need 10 XD the last one I had tturned out to be low quality T^T
    B
    Banchou
    yes i got a pic if u wanna use it o.O
    /wipes nose on your sleeve xDDDDDDDDDDd
    I reported it to Arachna immediately but it took her a real long while to actually come >.>"
    Uhm well just wednesday I was dead coz of a stomachflu, still not complelty better but ^^ hey no fever~~ just stomach ache and muscles that are dead coz of the fever I had XD

How is it with you sweet pappa ^^
    B
    Banchou
    that sucks Nisa >.> /gives you a hug
    im sick too runny stuffy nose
    and someone else stepped in and suported Witcher aswell OTL so that could make it look like a gang up T^T But oh wells, it's done with I'm glad he\s willing to come back for this rp. I really didn't want him to go, but yeah in the end I got fed up with oh may I'm such a victim I'm gonna leave I'm so sad, then I was like well okay if you no wanna talk then I no can help >.>"
    B
    Banchou
    but u kinda supported witcher in the end and lets drop it xD

sup?
    I wasnt ganging up at him at all, I was giving him room, if you look back you can see I said: Witcher that is uncalled for, back off, something like that. but you only saw the end, I guess in which I was trying to get the both of them happy. and both of them happy meant chaos had to do something too.
    btw sorry for spamming your page so badly T_T its coz of that limit, you know how I like to talk T^T
    B
    Banchou
    lol idc Nisa im glad to talk to you <3 your your my precious daughter <3

lol ur not that bad of a mod u jst failed to see where u made the situation worse, supported one side when he was wrong, failed to tell them both to can it. and report it -.- or at least warn em

other then that u did good xD

hows it going btw?
    Like the moment Witcher said it it was done for. whatever would be said. I tried to get the both of them happy, but yeah I dunno >.>" didnt work out that way, dont think Chaos likes me the rather much for starting the discussion on his rp evethough it wasnt my intention oh well *sigh* I failed, you rubbed that in nicely right after you came back =.= saying there were no good mods arounf
    Yeah well I enjoyed rping with him for the few moments it lasted OTL but when the matter came up I just had to agree that the capitals missing sometimes bothered me, I already told him we can go over it or something, or that I didn't care as long as his posts were fun but I personally think Chaos had had it. he didnt wanna hear anything
    B
    Banchou
    well you gotta admit it did look like u were all ganging up non him and Witcher was starting to get pretty bad -.-
    he's coming back this RP btw also Nisa go for a low ranking person ^-^ more fun to lvl up on this RP becuz missions are more varied then when ur high ranking xD
    im making a low ranking, and a high ranking cuz i need the boss in there xD
    Bleh I really tried my best as the only mod around there.. but I think Chaos no likez me because I got frustrated about the way he ran his own rp OTL he wanted me to know things he hadn't even made-up yet, but yeah that turnede out in a whole big discussion, wasnt my intention, only wanted him to put up a warning if there was something gonna hapen so I wouldnt skip it >.<
    B
    Banchou
    personally idc how the grammar or punctuation is at all, nvr have nvr will, i prefer the post to have details and be fun to interact with. personally chaos had that -.- also i made it a point in my new rp if u so much as point it out it's in violation of a rule ok ^-^ so jst bare with Chaos most ppl dont say anything since he RP's pretty good but then the coding phase hit and MF rp section went to the shit house
    and really it doesnt need to be perfect but atleast use of capitals the now and then isn't that much to ask right? it makes it look l ike he wasnt even trying. But yeah Witcher was really ehm MEAN the way he said that, I scolded him for that.. no worries, stupid limit OTL
    Yeah well i tried my best to cool it down, and honestly i dont care at all with the grammar, but I couldnt say Witcher didnt have a point. chaos does have very bad grammar,
    Lol lol. yeah pappa, you're on the waiting list, but i read bits and pieces of it (not all I read fast not that fast, and it looks like it will be a real lot of fun to play *_* )
    B
    Banchou
    it will be fun <3 im gonna be a bit more strict tho with the rules and grammar nazi's in fact im more likely to ban u for being a grammar nazi then being inactive xDDDD
    -.- pissed me off with what happened to chaos
    oh man it does look like a great rp, like expected from you >.<" praise that friend of yours, it's just too wow for words *O*
    Uhm maybe later, because now, I have to make the wallpaperpost and after that I have to write for some rp's I'm already in and then I actually should also do some voice-acting stuff OTL there are 4 series waiting for me torecord at this moment. and I also wanted to write some for hte wotf, lol but I guess i can save that till tomorrow ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…