C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been through MF lately and indeed, there doesn't appear to much of, well, anything going on.
    C
    crwallenberg
    Yea I'm confused with all this new fangled forum o.O
    it seems like everywhere is dead, but spam is where it's at anyways :)
    (And what are debates without at least SOME trolling lol)
    Hello. I was hoping to respond to your post directly but, well with this conversion I don't know how the hell any of this stuff works. In any case, I pride myself on being a gentleman and while I maintain that some of the incidents between us was warranted, I do admit in the interest of chivalry I could have handled those moments better. You are a lady (a very sexy lady) and it was rude of me to afflict you thus.
    lol i seriously doubt it, you and i havent talked in a looong time and when we did, the only thing i ever commented was on the yaoi pic in ur siggy lol
    Rascal
    Rascal
    guess that means ive been forgotten ne x.x
    It's not like MF was all that bad though. Aside from that one time I got banned for UBERtrolling, I enjoyed the place. It's just that after a while, AGs, the Arena, Coffeehouse, and that other section i was in became a bit mundane so i relegated myself to a mere spammer. What about you?
    C
    crwallenberg
    Yea MF has been rather boring lately besides the spam >.> Then again I mostly only feel like spamming lol
    Glad to hear it. I'm really sorry about all those times I trolled you. It's rare when I ever feel bad for anything but you're such a charming young lady I felt need to apologize. Soooo, what brings you to G2? The mods still cracking down on free speech over at mangafox?
    I didn't think I'd see you here. I feel that you and I got off to a bad start and I'd rather not continue our war on G2 so how about we start over? I'm ZERO PHOENIX. Pleased to meet you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…