L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ne, Liliu. I've missed your hot sex wonderful presence on MSN. Please come back to pleasure me. x:
    OMG MOFO YOU ARE HERE BUT NOT ON MSN MOVE YOUR ASS WHILE I AM STILL THERE D8....
    *fingers*!!!!
    *rapes profile some more*
    Also! -inhales-

Doing absolutely nothing is the best thing ever! You're Dutch too, so you can smoke pot and have a chill day, bro.
    OMG YOU HAVE A LOLI VOICE!! *O* *O* *O* -runs off to tell everyone-
    Most people get the pre-pharmacy is pretty chemistry heavy when I tell them. Dx
    YES! rage.jpg

W...why not? ;~;
    It's so cool right! :'D (yay btw ;D)
    Lily! Lily! Lily! I'm so sorry! My phone died right when I said that. I don't think you're mean at all. You're absolutely wonderful. Sorry! D:
    So it's Lily Lazyawesomefantastic....Bro? Boycotting Skype? What'd it do to you? Did someone hear you and say you had a loli voice or something? D;
    That...wait. How would that fool me? "Financial and Management Accounting." That's not trying to trick anyone at all. Maybe if it were like "Unicornology" or something.
    Y U TWITCHING, BRO?

Why would you need a horrifying nickname for me? I'm not horrifying at all. ;~; Would something like "Muffins" do?
    And I shall add you because my MSN is super sekrit. And if I told you, I'd have to...well, yeah. Whatever.
    And while I'm visiting before smoke starts erupting from my fan again (happened earlier today,) Happy, happy birthday, bro~ I hope you have lots of roofies cookies. =D
    You were waaaay too late! Most people aren't~ Perhaps we should move to MSN or Skype so I could more easily stalk...err, converse with you~
    Indeed!~ I'm taking a calculus-based physics class this semester. Along with organic chem and microbiology. -is going to die- What about you? You're a uni student, right?
    Gewd, gewd. Then we shan't have any problems.....bro. ;D
    Well, my question is no longer relevant, slow girl. =P Everything seems to be resolved~
    There's a chance that I'll be taking low level quantum physics here in a year, so.....
    I'll call you whatever I want, bro! Would you prefer "dear" or "love" instead? Yeah, I didn't think so.
    You're a mod right? Can I ask you a question?~ :3
    Well, I mean, I've played in a lot of AGs, both on aE and MF, and there were still a few that were very confusing for me. Some games are just annoyingly complex.
    YEAH I AM! umad bro?
    You can't file a complaint on me! I am.....wait. I'm nobody. Crap...
    I'm not sure how complex they make them here, but it might be better to start with simpler ones. They're less confusing. xD
    Of course's the toothfairy's real! I am the toothfairy. >:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…