Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

Genre: Romantic Comedy, Science Fiction

Plot: (from wikipedia)
Riiko Izawa has never had a boyfriend and she has been rejected by every boy she has ever had a crush on. When she returns a lost cell phone to an oddly dressed salesman, she mentions wanting a boyfriend so to thank her, he directs her to his company's website. When she visits the site, Riiko finds it's a site to create your own lover. Thinking its a game, she customizes and accidentally orders one. The next day, her new lover arrives. Following the instruction manual, she kisses him to wake him up and configure him to be in love with only her. She names him "Night." Three days later, she is shocked to learn that she only had him for a free trial. The salesman, Gaku Namikiri, tells her that she must now pay 100,000,000 yen for Night, or they will waive the fee if she helps them to collect data about how women think and feel to help perfect future models.

Riiko must keep Night's true nature of not being human a secret from everyone around her. She also finds herself in a love triangle between Night and her childhood friend Soshi, who declares his love for her out of fear he will lose her. As the series progresses, Night begins to develop real human emotions, enabling him to truly love Riiko but also resulting in system malfunctions. When Riiko almost loses Night due to the malfunctions, she realizes that he is the one she really loves. She apologizes to Soshi, who moves to Spain with his brother. As the series ends, Night begins to grow sleepier and sleepier. The problems developed by his exceeding his abilities eventually causes his machinery to stop working, resulting in his "dying." Before he died, he wrote a letter to Soshi to tell him what was happening and asking him to take care of Riiko. Soshi gives Rikko time to grieve, then returns to Japan to be at her side again.

Storyline: I really like how the story goes. I would've thought the ending would be so sad yet there is the twist at the end of the story. I also like how it shows the different phases of love.10/10

Characters: I love all the characters! how everybody is different from the other. Even tough Night had a clone there still be difference between them. 9/10

Artwork: 10/10 I like how the manga was drawn. I really could wish they colored it for me to appreciate it more..lol xD

Overall: 10/10 worth reading!