Will it happen? -WWIII-

amanda

Im wondering will WWIII be upon us?
The war in the middle east and all, don't it seem a worldwar is about to irupt? North Korea is starting to be scary and crazy...

This might not be a concrete evidence but for people who knows the Aztec culture, don't they think 2014(not sure) is the end of the world? If you look at it, it's 2007 and a war is happening, and I don't think it will end any time soon.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
i dont think the world is going to end but it is almost inevitable that there will be a WWIII. cant say when but im almost certain it will.

SeudoVizard

Master of Pain
i dont think it will happen anytime soon (hopefully) but it'll happen unless something is done to stop it btw aztec calender says world ends on december 21 2012 dont believe its true but still

More like North America+Most of Europe vs China+N. Korea+Russian(and all of comunist countries).
first off I am from Russia (wish I still lived there) but they are no longer communist.

Second off from the look of things the middle east and or if Korea and America will be the main cause if this does occur.

I think the states will bring back the allies and call the people against them the axis army.

Oh also just to be on the funny side 9 out of 10 of my friends think I will some how become in power of some country and become hitlar/Stalin like minus the eradication of an entire race tree is one of them:D

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
No, no, no. I wasn't talking about the cause of the war. I was saying which countries might fight which cause the U.S. and Russia still aren't that great of friends so the war could spark something between nations without good relationships.

Well everyone knows world war 3 if occurs it will be nearly the end of world.
hence no one will start it in a hurry.
unless a country starts thinking crazy and attack another for no reason.......
you can guess what i mean...;)