Who would win? Ichigo or Naruto?

Well I have seen this post somewhere else so I had to bring it back up!Ichigo or Naruto?I think its quite clear who would win.Ichigo!Ichigo has such speed and he has a really big sword.Naruto has a demon and knives.Plus there is the fact Naruto wouldnt even be able to see Ichigo.By the time Naruto would have realized he was done for Ichigo would have gone to the movies,then to the arcade,then fishing.Not to mention Ichigo's speed is pretty much unparalleled.

Lets compare stats!Scale of 1-10
Speed:
Ichigo>10
Naruto> about a 4
Stregth:
Ichigo>7(this isnt even counting his hollow form)
Naruto>8
Smarts:
Ichigo>7(he underestimates his opponents A LOT)
Naruto>5(he is very reckless and usually rushes into battle without getting a good analysis of his opponent)
Weapon Power:
Ichigo>Id have to say a good 18
Naruto>Fists?Ill give him a 4,shurikens wont do much when you cant even hit your target half the time
Latent Power:
Ichigo>Clearly off the scale
Naruto>(read above)
Get back to me on this!

Nori

Yes, that's why they're in 2 shows about totally different things. And not to mention that Naruto wouldn't even be able to see Ichigo in his death god or hollow form. It's pretty obvious who would win.

Yes, that's why they're in 2 shows about totally different things. And not to mention that Naruto wouldn't even be able to see Ichigo in his death god or hollow form. It's pretty obvious who would win.
Well actually you wouldnt believe some of the stuff Ive seen.People say stuff about Naruto's fox demon and such.Like if he could unlock it then he would unleash a can of whoop ass on Ichigo.Yes they are in different shows.But you dont have to rain on my parade.Does that stop the Goku vs Superman?(Goku would beat Supermans ass so bad)Of course not!

Nori

Well actually you wouldnt believe some of the stuff Ive seen.People say stuff about Naruto's fox demon and such.Like if he could unlock it then he would unleash a can of whoop ass on Ichigo.Yes they are in different shows.But you dont have to rain on my parade.Does that stop the Goku vs Superman?(Goku would beat Supermans ass so bad)Of course not!
But, Goku would be able to see Superman.

But could Superman see Goku?If Goku wanted to he could drop Superman in a second and Superman would be down.(instantaneous transmission)
But enough thats off topic.
Naruto or Ichigo?

Both characters stem from the "DBZ" platform, so the battle would likely take 115 episodes and I couldn't sit through that...not when Naruto sounds like a obese midget. :dry:

if youve seen naruto in his 4 tail form and that rasiengan with the element chackra i think naruto could win (of course if he could see him) thow i could also see how ichigo could win

Ichigo would win...1st since Naruto cant see him and 2nd is the fact stated in Bleach that a Shinigami cant be hurt by non spiritual shit...so basicly even if Naruto could see him he could do shit.

Ichigo would win.....Naruto may have the nine tailed fox, but Ichigo has his hollow side.
I'm not sure which would win if both were released though....
Nine-tailed fox or Ichigo's Hollow?

Headache

Karin's Slave
You havent seen Shippuuden 40-45 ish.
Naruto goes beserk and beats the shit out of Orochimaru. He can get even more powerful too.

If you saw those episodes you'd be voting for Naruto.