What manga character resembles you?

Any manga character that has a striking resemblance to yourself?

For me, I like horror movies! hhahaha, i (used) to wear black all the time... my friend said i reminded her of Sunako from perfect girl revolution.

Also, i'm kind of like.. the protoganist from Kare Kano. At school, (i guess), i dont wear glasses, and dress better, and talk whatever and such. But at home, i'm always in a different colored jogging suit with my hair tied back and pulled back completely with a headband.. and i wear the nerdiest glasses ever created in earth. (I call that event, "Home-Mode") XDDDDDD

i have to say im very similar Sohma Rin from Fruits Basket.

I dont like to get people involved with my problems and im very protective of my loved ones :). Im also a bit feisty, bitchy, and independent :p

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
Appearance and personality wise:
Nagato Yuki from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Imai Hotaru / Misaki from Gakuen Arisu

Last edited:

B StAR

2D Complex.
Okay here comes the scary truth why I picked Kagami from Lucky Star

The Eerie Similarities
-I have a twin brother like Kagami does with Tsukasa (I'm the older bro)
-My attitudes and behavior is very much like Kagami, she likes to be serious but has a softer side as well, likes to talk to people but at the same time is alone.
-I got the older sibling role such as I am expected to do better than my brother and so forth (and I do excel in academics).
-We both like anime, reading, and playing games
-I have longer hair while my bro has shorter hair
-Kagami and me, we both suck when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex
-even her friends is somewhat identical to mine. (I have one nerdy friend, another game/anime fiend, and so forth...)

In summary, sometimes whenever I watch or read Lucky Star, I wonder if the author based it off my life instead. oddly enough the anime/manga is about almost 95% similar to my life.

Differences
-Just flip the sex gender around, and you get my life basically.
-I didn't look at Yaoi...... yet.
-Never attended a convention.