WOW

Batlefield 2

Crysis

PSP

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror

Syphon Filter Logans Shadow

DS

Advanced wars days of ruin

Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, and WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008. And occasionally Bleach: The Blade of Fate for the DS.

Its pretty good if you like 2D fighters and Bleach. The controls are pretty easy to use. The touch screen shortcuts make special moves much easier to use despite the move being weaker when you use this method. Pretty good character selection though its sequel has alot more characters. The only real problem I have with it is the amount of worthless characters like Ganju's pig and Yachiru.
And you will be disappointed if you are a big Urahara fan since he isnt in the game. I here the online play is pretty good also. I would recommend the game to any fighting game fans.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Working on Advanced Wars: Days of Ruin for DS

also have the old standby games
Starcraft (PC)
Counter Strike: Source (PC)

tyron256

turnabout moderation
is the bleach game for the DS any good? the one for the Wii wasn't that good
well, if youre going to get that i suggest getting the second one. it has a better character selection and a more diverse story mode. ive played the import and can say that the second is worth the wait if you want the english version.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
heroes(3,5), dungeon siege 2, warcraft, counter-strike,nfs, wolfenstein, starcraft, caesar. i think that's all. :D

Last edited:

B StAR

2D Complex.
<3 Timesplitters so good. I'm trying to beat the world record on a challenge in TS2 behead the undead. it took me 3 hours for just 1 mil and the record is at 3 mil grrrr.