What Cell Phone Do You Have?

I'm probably about to get a new phone. Not sure though, still deciding on what I want. That, or I'll just take my brother's old phone. Cause I don't really use the phone much myself. Just mainly for business, or for planning

i have a nokia 6288 =] ive had it for about a week now.

whats the iphone like? i heard from some sites its crappy but i spose its those people who have no life and hate everything that said that.

Nori

whats the iphone like? i heard from some sites its crappy but i spose its those people who have no life and hate everything that said that.
The iPhone is crazy. I have one also. I love the phone!!! My mom has one too, she's actually into technology and knows how to use it lol.... She actually had to return the first one because the battery couldn't keep the charge, but she hasn't had any problems with the replacement which of course she didnt have to pay for.

I wasn't too crazy about the price tag or the all touch screen.

I think those were the major complaints. Keyboard is kinda horrible with touching and Phone isn't great.

So yea, it does everything, but doesn't really do any of this things well.(compared to just having those things seperate, or even just having an ipod and a cheaper keyboard phone)

Nori

I wasn't too crazy about the price tag or the all touch screen.

I think those were the major complaints. Keyboard is kinda horrible with touching and Phone isn't great.

So yea, it does everything, but doesn't really do any of this things well.(compared to just having those things seperate, or even just having an ipod and a cheaper keyboard phone)
Heh, you definitely have to get used to the keyboard, but it takes about 15 text messages or less to do so. The touch screen works perfectly for me, so I don't see how that major complaints (from people that don't complain about everything) is that. I really don't know where you get your theory of "it does everything but doesn't really do any of these things well" cause that's bullshit. Every feature on this phone works well, and I know this from experience from obviously having the phone.

Camera can't capture video like most other smart phones, and you can't send picture messages. It doesn't even feature any of the major messaging services(MSN, AIM) like most other smartphones. All those things are features on the helio, which is half the price of the cheaper Iphone.

and as you said, the keyboard isn't great.

This is what I mean by it doesn't do things as well. Sure it's a pretty piece of hardware, but I can get a Zune and a helio ocean for the same price as the 4 gig Iphone and get a better value out of my 500 bucks.

Nori

Brining this thread back from the dead. I still have my iPhone of course. I've had no problems with it yet, as some apparently have.

I have a samsung a600 beast. Its getting old now, but only a couple more months with Bell, then im outa there. Hopefully in july, theres a better phone out then the iphone(and is available in Canada).