Top three female badasses

Hitman_Hart

King Of All Harts.
My third choice would have to be Tsunade from Naruto. Strong is something that could be used to describe her, but in reality, she's fifty or something. The form she uses as the hokage or as young is nice, but inside, she's probably one wrinkly old girl. Seeing that, she would just get third choice but one girl that really is young and is strong is Ran from Detective Conan. Of course, she's not as strong as Tsunade or anything, but this girl knows karate and has a nice form in the anime. So, who gets the first choice from me? That would be Huruhi Suzumiya from The Melancholy Of Huruhi Suzumiya. Even though she isn't necessarily a strong girl, she abuses a girl and is also considered God in the anime; now that's one hard girl right there.

Mai - Kanon 2006 Remake | Turns me on.

Yoko - Gurren Lagann | I like her titties and butt.
[ Kamina said sex was 10x better than a kiss, in the end he never have gotten laid anyway. ]

Lucy/Nyu - Elfen Lied | She's just damn sexy.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Shihouin Yoruichi (Bleach)

Natsume, Maya (Tenjou Tenge)

The Major (Ghost in the Shell series)

Hey Jon you seriously haven't heard of the major? Well then Check out Ghost in the shell its a huge series and right up you alley, its a more educated Anime about political corruption and such.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I swear I posted them here some time ago...
-Tayuya- Naruto
-Claire- Claymore
-Emna Ai- Jigoku Shoujo