The End of the Present, and the Beginning of the Future!

abarnes

Staff member
It is very nice that we have a new name now, but what does G2 Anime stand for?
G2 stands for Graphics Gaming, it's G Squared, it was the result of a merger between two sites a long time ago, lol and then I merged with that merger and become the head owner...

So...I guess the name is Graphics, Gaming, Anime...

abarnes

Staff member
Ha, no need. Started with Unholy Gaming, then merged with Saiyan Brotherhood(Cousin's site) and became Unholy Brotherhood and merged that with G2Fusion, which was the result of a merger between Rom Fusion and I forgot the other site's name, lol and then G2Anime and G2Emu came around, G2Anime merged with...err took over a site I used to like called Inferno Media, bought that out, and then We closed, I opened a site called CM-Archive and later merged that with G2Anime to bring it back...

And then I was part of a site called Anime Absolution with a few of my friends and my brother, merged that with G2Anime after a month or so...lol G2Anime closed, brought it back, merged with SushibarNetwork(Lonewolf's site) and now Zoku. lol

abarnes

Staff member
lol, yep...been threw a lot, lol Mainly mergers with family...or myself, and then I bought a site or 2 out that's all I remember tho. haha

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
Lol, I would just like to say...I uploaded media for some time for UB and the first few versions of G2Anime...

MY HEAD HURTS >.< Countless hours goes in....and somehow disappear everytime...

It makes me cry....Reason being, I caused the PC I used to fry...(Luckily it wasn't mine when I got my PC)

abarnes

Staff member
lol, yeah. There won't be, mergers usually come when I buy another site. Or the owner doesn't want to fully take care of it anymore.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
G2 stands for Graphics Gaming, it's G Squared, it was the result of a merger between two sites a long time ago, lol and then I merged with that merger and become the head owner...

So...I guess the name is Graphics, Gaming, Anime...
Then why not have the small 2 for squared so its G?Anime?