The Dark History of the Uchiha Clan (Theory)

wow i actually forgot all about this one XD but i guess nobody wants to read it either that or else no one has found it for a while or people are just too lazy to post =/

honestly...the first thing that popped into my head was...

GOD...he really has alot of freetime....

the second thing was....

i have to give up i can't read all NOW....( cause i'm busy )

the third thing was the nice idea !!

I'll copy it and read it later ^_^

thanks anyway.....i mean Good Job ^_~

Swiss

function Swiss()
really? The first thing that popped into my mind was wow he stole it and people are actually thinking he made it. Ha, this is so funny I can't believe I just saw this thread, this theory is so old. I remember when I first posted it on another forum. I'm not the one who made it though

I've read this on the naruto-fan website with all of the pictures and everything and this is by far the most awsome and probable theory I have ever heard!! this is a trully amazing piece of work.... I believe it :laugh:

BTW it was created by Yasha on naruto-fan.com....... that is where this theory originated!!

Original thread with pics below:

Naruto-fan : Uchiha's dark history

I've read most of the theory (sorry it's not all), but I have to agree with a lot of what you said. Though I've heard a lot of theories like this, all or at least most having a girl from the Hyuuga Clan marry (mate/whatever) a none human. Thus making an Uchiha.

But one thing I don't understand, is when there's only one Hyuuga, most theories never say that there's more. But only one (girl, usually) Hyuuga that goes with a none human, and they have children. Then what do the children do? Do they have to marry their bother/siste to make pure Uchiha's or marry outside the family?

I personally don't like 'inside the family' stuff. But i've always been curious in how anyone come's up with a 'pure' Uchiha, if there even is one.

Yo i've been hearing that rumor that he is madara, though when I asked the question they said that tobi's words were something along the lines of "I have the power of Uchiha Madara". What does he actually say?? I don't wanna read the manga cos i'll have to read them all, so could someone let me in?? because if he did say the above, then it just means that he is of madara's bloodline, so this theory might still be plausible!!