Spiderman 3

This movie kick ass. I Like this movie so much I won't even mind watching again in theaters. In this movie you get the Hobgoblin, the Sandman, and Venom. This action pack superhero movie is best I've seen so fare. In superhero movies anyway. I would love talk more about this movie but I'm afraid to spoiled the movie for some people. I know it just came out but just go and see it. You won't regret. Take My word for it.

Attachments

Archangel

HEEL YEA!!!!!!! the movie is bad ass I just came back from the theaters.The only thing I dont like about its is that its fast pace and that theyskippsome important parts from the series. Other than that its sick, so go watch it now cu you will love it.

Nori

The movie was freakin horrible. To long for the amount of action in it. About 30 minutes of action and it's a 2 hr and 20 min movie.

Are You sure you saw the right movie. There like action though out the movie. It had good storyline. Sure they skip some part from the original comic. But it still a good movie.

Nori

Yes I'm sure I saw the right movie...what a dumb thing to say. :dry:

There wasn't action throughout the movie....trust me, I was close enough to the screen to see all of the action that wasn't there.

GodSlayer

Saw it at the cinema....can't help myself butto stare my eyes on screen *-*, the movie is awesome x]. Maybe not the movie of the year, but movie of the month XD

I saw it and instantly loved it, but i am bias because i have been a spider man fan for years. Everyone around me has said that it is not as good as the second one. Some have even gone so far to say that it is garbage.