Shounen Ai & Yaoi Fan Club

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, yeah, in most yaoi or shounen ai, the perverted one is blond and younger than the other, make you wonder if it's true...

seirei

kumo no you ni
have you noticed that usually the blond guys are the one perverted an the ones "active" ?
makes me wonder if all the blonds are perverted :D
yeah, you remind me of the guy from Ikoku Irokoi Romantan -_-' I think serph would have a heartatack if he watched this.even I was kinda...o_O

anyway, my favourite characters are Muraki from Yami no matsuei...and Soubi from Loveless^^

yeah, you remind me of the guy from Ikoku Irokoi Romantan -_-' I think serph would have a heartatack if he watched this.even I was kinda...o_O

anyway, my favourite characters are Muraki from Yami no matsuei...and Soubi from Loveless^^

what? ikoku ? you were?
i don't think it was that strong in shounen ai terms

try haru o daite ita or fuyu no semi, now that was what i call strong :D

yup, ai no kusabi was the best
that is why i wondered , if she watched ai no kusabi then ikoku shouldn't seem that strong :D
but i agree ikoku is great, can't wait for the 2nd ep :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
yup, actually they are more, one is ikoku irokoi romantan, only first ep appeared, close the last door, same, kirepapa, same, hmmm, well, and junjou romantica which appears, the first ep, this year, but unknown date.

yup yup, besides the fact that close the last door got out in oct last year and since then it is stalled :(
and patalliro :(
and now ikoku and kirepapa are taking they're time :(
do they like torturing fans like us :(:(:(:(
naze ???

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
of course they like it, that's their job, to torture us... kidding. well look at the bright side, they will come out someday...well, hope we don't have to wait 26 years , like the ones waiting for patalliro to come out did. ^^

patalliro is a great anime, it is from 1982, so i had some doubts in picking it but i must admit i was amazed at the fact that is quite good.
except for the part that the first subbed ep was out in .....2007 :D
i mean 25 years dude ! come on, and now it is up to ep 8. so we better pray that it will be finished until we turn 40 years :p

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
hi there BL fans, post yaoi/shounen ai pic, ones that you like, it doesn't necessarily have to be from an anime, it may even be something you draw, just post the pics ^^ (you may post more that 1 pic)

here are mine ^^

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
sorry for the inactivity these last few days.
about the next topic ^^
who is your favorite BL anime character?
mine would be, hmmmm..... yuki eiri i think, he is good looking, sexy, and i love his attitude ^^

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Well, duh. I once looked for doujin version of Get Backers with Ban x Ginji but to no avail /sob /sob

Cookie to a person who finds me one~

seirei

kumo no you ni
my favourite character is Sora from Sukisho.:nwc: I just like his personality...he seems to be smart,protective and also funny! :p

my favourite character is Sora from Sukisho.:nwc: I just like his personality...he seems to be smart,protective and also funny! :p
oh yeah, sora :D i love him too
he is smart tough he doesn't seem like that. and he is cute too and great personality
and i love his voice :p