Sex with animals?

lol this reminds me of something I heard on the radio once. There was a guy in some Afrikanish-like country who was f00king one of his chickens. His wife caught him in the act and he was so embarrassed he comitted suicide right after ;p Poor wife ^^

Entombment

I've seen worse though xD A couple of ex friends of mine had one of those like... Sex store cows. Noting that they're both guys, they went into the bathroom, and ummm *cough* did it with the cow. One right after another. Which is what helped us figure out they were gay xD

Lol...... yeah here in NZ they have sheep dolls...... it's fantastic for 21sts!! Nothing better than shaming a guy infront of his entire family!! :laugh:

Entombment

Yeah. Pretty sick cow story. The cow no longer exists though, due to its.... Excessive grossness. They kept denying they were gay, but everyone kinda figured out they were, especially with a certain other situation

All I'll say is this. 2 guys in the woods + a Chinese finger trap. You figure it out

Entombment

Hahahahaha. They're freaks lol

They'd always claim to be gay, act like they were making out (while really doing it). And then claim not xD