[Request] Gintama

Anime: Gintama
# of Episodes: 95 - Ongoing.
Genre: Comedy, Science Fiction, Action
Plot Summary: The story takes place in Edo (known today as Tokyo because of the name change in 1868), Japan, which has been taken over by aliens called Amanto since the late Edo period. The samurai of Japan have fallen, and the Amanto placed a ban on carrying swords in public. The story focuses on an eccentric samurai, Gintoki Sakata, his (partial) apprentice Shinpachi Shimura, and a teenage alien girl: Kagura. All three are "free-lancers" who search for work in order to pay the monthly rent, which usually goes unpaid anyway.
[Copied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gintama]

Gintama is one of the funniest animes I've had the privlige of watching, even though I've only managed to watch a few episodes. The city has been taken over by aliens, and the 3 protagonists are trying to etch out a living in it, often being dragged into humorous situations on a daily basis. The show is just pure light-hearted fun, and is highly addictive. If anything, it'd be nice to see a few of episodes of the series on the site.

Thanks

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
This COULD be kept up. But, I fear the ongoing part. This anime is making a splash and it's results could end up being another One Piece

I wouldn't say Gintama is One Piece-esque at the moment. One Piece has like 6 years of episodes on it? I'd compare it to Bleach or D.Gray-man: the possibility for having an extremely long run compared to most normal anime is definitely there, but the amount of episodes currently available is somewhat manageable when compared to the 400+ episodes One Piece is boasting currently.

That being said, even uploading a small amount of Gintama episodes is more than enough to let people get a taste of this really funny anime.

Thanks for taking the time to hear out this request.

yeah, I recommend this anime too. i have this anime too ands its really funny. I wouldn't compare it to one piece though. Their totally different kind of anime.