Recommend an anime!

Hey, I got an OVA, and a series in which i am uploading for another site, yall want me to post the links here as well. Oh, the OVA is All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash and the series is Happy Lesson.

Oh, snap, i forgot a few series to recomend, and some of these may be repeats, but oh well.

1. Cutey Honey Flash
2. Iczer-1
3. World of Narue
4. Tokyo Jusshoden
5. Tenchi Muyo!
OVA-Movie
1.R.O.D
2. Spirit of Wonder
3. Ninja Scroll Tenth Aniversary
4. The Sailor Moon Movies
5. The Tenchi Muyo Movies.

Well I like these animes so i would love to recommend them...

* History's strongest disciple kenichi (comedy as well as martial arts)
* Deeper samurai kyo (as the name says a samurai anime)
* Demonbane (an anime which has robots... magics etc... its really intresting)
* Hungry heart wild striker (soccer anime :D)

Thats it for now

Best anime, and manga, is Berserk. Offcourse this looks like an opinion, but it really is not.

I saw that swiss mentioned Karas, looks awesome, but do you know if and/or when the second set op episodes will be available?

Deathnote, hunterXhunter and Full metal alchemist are all great shows indeed.

Had posted this on what you're currently watching thread, but realized its fit for recommend as well
I've been checking out alot of series lately and so far can say besides some of the older ones. which to list would be about 250 total seen series or more. For new this past year / on going.

Bleach - Shinigami fight the souls that have turned to send them back where they belong and guide the dead that linger back to the spirits world. Humans can sometimes get dragged into conflict if they have the power to see.

Naruto - Ninja's fight for their village, but also for those that hire them, and for their friends.

One Piece - Fight to become the pirate king in the grand age of pirates.

Tsubasa Chronicle - Life comes to an end as all memories are taken from you and scattered across all the dimensions. Boy must fight to find them all to save the life of the girl he loves.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Panzy kid decides to become strong to protect the weak, but who will protect him.

Devil May Cry - Super power man for hire, name your price, he's always broke.

Claymore - Half man half demons fight to protect humans. All of them are women that are half and half.

Darker Than Black - Super powers and different uses for them.

Reideen - Robots and Aliens. Fun to be had.

Hayate No Gotoku - Bad luck never looked so good when boy finds himself stuck in a situation he can only get out of by working for a rich heiress.

Kaze No Stigma - People with powers of earth, fire, water, wind fight spirits only they can and others.

Zero No Tsukaima - Another world filled with magic. Guy pulled in from normal everyday life into a strange new life.

Konjiki No Gash - Demons from another world fight to become king. Follow the story of Gash Bell.

Tokimeki - Romantic Comedy - High school

The Skull Man - Locked down society and mysterious people.

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou - Super powers and fighting. high school never seemed so strenuous.

Sola - Guy likes to take pictures of the sky, meets a girl, their story goes from there. Or does it.

Shounen Onmyouji - Buddhist monk fights evil spirits normal people can't see while still studying to become higher up in feudal era.

Shining Tears X Wind - Adventure in another world for a group of high school kids.

Seto No Hanayome - Craziness with mermaids and humans. High school all over again with a twisted lifestyle change.

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Fairies and the like are all around, music gives them power. To help or to destroy.

Death Note - Shinigami + book that kills, what evil awaits.

Nodame Cantabile - Great musician, finding his place with strangest girl you could ever meet who also plays the piano.

Overdrive - High school, loner becomes worlds best at cycling. Tour de France here he comes.

Moonlight Mile - Adventure - Romance - Space and the near future.

Nagasarete Airantou - Romantic Comedy - Unknown island. Only Male there, tons of women, the fun to be had. Especially when you're a high school aged male!

Lovely Complex - Romantic Comedy - School life.

Koutetsu Sangokushi - Chinese history twisted into action packed anime.

Kekkaishi - Sacred land to protect and the ones that protect it are in middle school / high school.

Kiss Dum - Bugs destroying the world and the people that fight them.

Kaibutsu Oujo - Supernatural stuff and kid getting knocked around alot.

Juusoukikou Dancouga Nova - Fighting in giant robots, not much more to say than that.

Chocotto Sister - Kid asks for sister from santa. One day the wish comes true.

Blue Dragon - Summoned Beasts and people with ability to call them forth.

Ah!! My Goddess - Angels and unluckiest guy ever + college life

for currently unfinished or just recently finished series. All worth watching, ones that weren't neglected to add, but yeah quite a few things out there to watch that are worth putting time into. If you want to spare alot of time. Also all of those little things added to them to help describe typed up myself, so if you feel they're a little off feel free to put your spin on em, just figured help a little for people that dont want to have to sort through and read about all of them before they'd try checking them out.

Well you know, I even don?t know most series of these lists you have there (Naruto, Black Cat, Bleach, etc. but not as much as this) und I?m really glad, that you made this list, I think I have a lot to do now^^

Ergo Proxy(Mecha?)
Venus vs Virus (Action)
Romeo x Juliet
Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love(romance/comedy)
Murder Princess
Nodame Cantabile(romance/ comedy)
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
Getsumen To Heiki Mina
Hayate no Gotoku!
Hidamari Sketch
Hitohira
Idolmaster Xenoglossia
Kami-chama Karin
Kanon 2006
Kaze no Stigma
Kenkoo Zenrakei Suieibu Umishou
Kyou no Go no Ni
Lovely Complex
Lucky Star
Magical​ Girl​ Lyrical​ Nanoha​ StrikerS
Mai-Otome Zwei
Nagasarete Airantou
Naruto Shippuuden
Saint October
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Seto no Hanayome
Sky Girls
Sola
Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome
Touka Gettan

HERE'S MY LIST!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T SEE THEM ON ANY OF THE LISTS SO HERE THEY ARE!!

Not sure if it was on the list, i'm pretty sure it wasn't but then again there were so many mentioned i may have acc. skipped it but you cant forget yu yu hakusho.

i recommended..
1. bleach
2. initial d
3. samurai x
4. dragon ball z & dragon ball gt
5. yakitate japan .. ha ha..
6. law of ueki
7. hikaru no go
8. one piece
9. shaman king
10. naruto

Yo, i was gunna reccomend this, but found it on the list... Death Note is one of the awesome-est animes ever! ... oh and i guess i could add that there are also 2 death note movies (however they are live action) yeah, the first - "death note" and the second, "death note: the last name" well.. i most definately suggest you check them out! It's a mystery/strategy series that really gets you thinking, and will keep you guessing until the very end!oh and inu yasha (although old - but still good) and black cat would be good ones to add to the list

"The Bartender" is kind-of cool too I think. There is no violent action or whatever. Looks like drama but very fascinating nonetheless. Anyways, try it.