Naruto Shippuuden I think?

Hey i just started watching the original naruto that isnt the retarded american version and say a download for naruto shippuden i think is how it is spelled. I was jsut wondering if it was like the next series in naruto or what?

Archangel

Yup thats the Naruto after 2 1/2 years of treaning,So it almost the same (so far) execpt he is oler ,wiser and now how to control his power.

Hey thanks man btw do you know about how many episodes of the first naruto there are? I am on like episode 35 cause i just started but i heard there is like 200 something episodes.

Archangel

I think its something like 225 but i could be wrong hold up let me check yeah there are 220 Naruto episodes but there are like 70+ of those episodes are filler meaning they have nothing to do with the original story.

WHO WANTS TO NAME ALL THE FILLERS IN THIS FORUM LOL, god those are annoying like the ones on bleach wit hte buhahahaha dude. god damn fillers are dumb.

Headache

Karin's Slave
Some of the fillers are funny though.
There's this one where they try to find out what Kakashi looks like under his mask.
They fail.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sunja5 @ April 26, 2007, 9:53 AM) [snapback]6481[/snapback]</div>
and how many eps is shippuden going to have?[/b]
No one knows yet, that's why it's an on going series. It won't be 26 like most other anime. It will probably be at least 100.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ April 28, 2007, 9:02 AM) [snapback]6532[/snapback]</div>
Yeah, it won't be short, that's for sure. Although there's not too much left to the Naruto story, depending on how Kishi portrays it[/b]
There's not much left of the manga. The actual anime will definitely be different.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 28, 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]6533[/snapback]</div>
There's not much left of the manga.[/b]
What do you mean? From the way it's going it may not be nearing the end. True, Sasuke has now assembled his team but who knows how much time will pass to get to the end. Besides, is Kishimoto going to leave the other former Kohona Genin in dust? >-< And the fact that the Akatsuki is still out there.... gathering their mass weapons of destruction. So no, I don't think that the manga will end soon. The story has a long way to go before finishing.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HotaruSan @ May 6, 2007, 6:55 PM) [snapback]6854[/snapback]</div>
What do you mean? From the way it's going it may not be nearing the end. True, Sasuke has now assembled his team but who knows how much time will pass to get to the end. Besides, is Kishimoto going to leave the other former Kohona Genin in dust? >-< And the fact that the Akatsuki is still out there.... gathering their mass weapons of destruction. So no, I don't think that the manga will end soon. The story has a long way to go before finishing.[/b]
As far as a storyline, no there really isn't much left. Kill Itachi, and destroy Akutsuki. As for the other characters in Naruto. Since when did they ever really have a big part?

Entombment

Yeah, plot-wise, every things pretty much already determined. It just depends if they decide to prolong it or not. As for the other sub-characters, each team will get their major, yet small part. Sort of what happened with Neji's team. Then at the end, they'll probably just have a '-insert character- does so and so, and is now blah blah blah'

Nori

Exactly, unless Kishimoto does some outlandish thing and makes another goal for Naruto, besides destroying Akutsuki. That is possible though, but I doubt it.

I think that shippuuden will have even more than 125 episodes. Rescure Gaara Arc would probably take them even 20 more episodes than the 14 ones now. The following Arcs would probably even have more episodes. I also don't think that the mangas would end soon, at least i hope not...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji @ April 24, 2007, 9:29 PM) [snapback]6413[/snapback]</div>
Yup thats the Naruto after 2 1/2 years of treaning,So it almost the same (so far) execpt he is oler ,wiser and now how to control his power.[/b]
So basically, the fighting is better? I'm still watching Naruto, at Episode 196 though.