Naruto Movie 3

Nori

No idea man. It may be a while. I don't even know when the other 2 were subbed so I can't even make an estimate.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mossSURF1 @ Oct 12 2006, 03:19 AM) [snapback]344[/snapback]</div>
I've never seen any of the Naruto movies...are they worth watching?[/b]
They have absolutely nothing to do with the series, but they aren't bad. You can download them from here if you want to watch them though.

Sorry, I do not. Are you talking about when it will come out in English?? Because if that's what you are asking, then you'll never see it- at the rate the dubs are going. If you're talking about the subs Dattebayo will probably sub it once it's on DVD.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HotaruSan @ Nov 9 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]699[/snapback]</div>
Sorry, I do not. Are you talking about when it will come out in English?? Because if that's what you are asking, then you'll never see it- at the rate the dubs are going. If you're talking about the subs Dattebayo will probably sub it once it's on DVD.[/b]
We're talking about the sub by Dattebayo.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyberepion @ 12-7-2006 @ 12:41 PM) [snapback]1122[/snapback]</div>
Its already been released I thought.[/b]
No it hasn't. It was released in Japan, in the movie theater. Not a subtitled version.

I hope it gets released and subbed asap. Can't wait to see Lee in a movie, as well as Sakura and Naruto's new uniforms. I also want to see Kakashi in a movie again (^)____(^)

i couldnt even find the unsubbed version of naruto 3 on the net to download the other wk i tried. .. so sorry cant help. but im so looking forward to it.

Archangel

On Youtube i read in one of the groups that someone going to upload it by friday, he just got the movie but he has to do the subbng and the other stuff.

the group name is animefreakz look it up and see yourself

I didn't think one was that bad, but yea, the other 2 were horrible.

So far, the only shounen anime to movie I really thought was good was the 4th one piece movie. THAT shit was fuckin great. 2 and 6 weren't bad either.

The bleach movie is looking....meh. Where's the high budget art? The art looks like filler episode quality. and the 2nd one is based on hitsugaya, and I'll be honest, I'm a bit bored with him.......no I'm really bored with him. I want to see Kenpachi just spit in nigras faces how big of bitches they are.XP

but yea, back on topic summary:

one was decent, other two are really bad. but 3 is much worse than 2.