My FanManga - "Adventurer"

(I hope this goes in this section, I didn't know where to put it)

First off, this is actually I story I have going thats about 15 chapters in, but I thought I'd try something different with G2 Anime Forums!(Because you're all so special! :D) I'm going to post the Special Chapter First!

---

Just think of it as the "movie" of the series(Well, the first one! ;) )

Entitled "Origina! Adventurer's Secret Past!" this is the first special that I've done with my own Fanmanga "Adventurer" and I'm very happy to have part one up finally for all of you wonderful people out there to read!
This Special is extremely long, so I'll have to deliver it in 3 parts.(Each one over 20 pages long!) The next part will be next Friday, and the 3rd part will be the week after. Then, the regular schedule of "Adventurer" will continue on! smile-big

PREVIEW IMAGE

The story takes place before chapter one, and tells how Adventurer got started on his journey to restore his homeworld. It shows what happened to his parents, how he was raised, and the fate of his homeworld and friends. New characters will be introduced in this chapter. Some will be met again, some won't.

It took me a few weeks to draw at least part one. I started it last year, and then kind of dropped it for awhile. Then, I started back up again. There are a few things that bother me about it still, though. But thats mostly just smudges on the page or not blacking in some spaces very well. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, and I hope you will be too!

So, without any further delay, "Adventurer" special one!

Direct Download
Part 1 | Part 2 |

IMAGESHACK LINKS
PART 1
Title Page
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07