Main Site Suggestions

amanda

What do you guys want to see on the main page and want to see added on the main page. Please state what you want like a feature or anything. We are not using wordpress but iTech wants to code everything instead of using an software doing it for us.

Ray

无限之剑制
Manga Downloads
Music Downloads
A theme song for the main site
Anime A-M
Anime N-Z
Blog
Manga Reader

Not really in order but its my suggestion

Oh and I know what a Manga is, I just don't know how a Manga Reader functions. Just want to know so I can make a Manga Reader web application.

Ray

无限之剑制
Its like a program which allows you to read manga at the main site

also it lets you click pages and such gotta upload all the manga with it

Opps I pressed edit on your post instead of my own post lol.
--

Anime news section where anyone can post anime news and such like this:

Anime News @ Discount Anime DVD

And if possible a staff member would have to validate the news posted to avoid spam and such.

Like others said manga reader would be great, anime downloads, music and such.

Manga Downloads
Music Downloads
A theme song for the main site
Anime A-M
Anime N-Z
Blog
Manga Reader
Anime news section

^ :)All very good ideas:) ^

Perhaps members can rate Anime's and/or Manga's, How about Anime/Manga personality quizzes?

Manga Downloads - Easily do-able but depends on the server and how much bandwidth Amanda buys.
Music Downloads - Easily do-able but depends on the server and how much bandwidth Amanda buys.
A theme song for the main site - Easily do-able but depends on the server and how much bandwidth Amanda buys.
Anime A-M - Simple alphabetical list done using MySQL and PHP and possible AJAX to stop the page from refreshing.
Anime N-Z - Simple alphabetical list done using MySQL and PHP and possible AJAX to stop the page from refreshing.
Blog - Easily do-able but depends on the server Amanda buys.
Manga Reader - Easily do-able but depends on the server and how much bandwidth Amanda buys.
Anime news section - This would depend, are you looking for news from Zoku Haven or from a main Anime site similar to a major news company?