INVADER ZIM

Swiss

function Swiss()
It's just how I like it, simple, what do u think????

GIR fans

This is how it would have turned out if I was lazy

Swiss

function Swiss()
Thank you, you truly know great work when you see it, I'll give you a prize, one more post to make 14, there you go,lol.

Nori

The one that you did out of laziness is better than all of them. They're all blended horribly. You can't blend things by just bringing the opacity down to like 30%. Use the Blending options.

Entombment

Well, you can't expect him too lie. They're really not all that good. Yeah, they're simple, and simple works some times. But, it just doesn't work out on those pieces

Hmm, I'm an Invader Zim fan, so I like them; I do admit they are not particularly awesome designs, but their not bad either. A little work and they would be pretty good. Blending as Nori mentioned, a more lively background, and such.

I'm not too good either, as you can see below; but I'm just handing out constructive criticism.

I like them, so 9.5/10 and Swiss is not to blame for why his sigs look that way. His computer screen is like so dark, sometimes I wonder how he sees his desktop. Swiss you need a new monitor!!!! or use your laptop to make the sigs.

lol, I also have similar problems, I have to take a screenshot, then cut it out in IrfanView. My photoshop saves files multiple shades lighter than when designing.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nulled Mind @ October 6, 2007, 3:47 PM) [snapback]11508[/snapback]</div>
lol, I also have similar problems, I have to take a screenshot, then cut it out in IrfanView. My photoshop saves files multiple shades lighter than when designing.[/b]
Eh it's not your photoshop, it's all photoshop. The smartest way to deal with that is using Adobe ImageReady. Apparently CS3 doesn't have that though.