How was your day?

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well my day was pretty bad, i had headaches and on top of that one of my teachers really pissed me off... so i can say that my day till now sucks, cause i can't even relax, i have to read a stupid book of 330 pages in 3 days, and the book sucks ...

Poor ray for having school on saturday. My day is okay,i get a chance to watch a tough taiko competition at a shopping complex and i watched Nim's island in the cinema aswell.

I can't believe this section counts, especially since people post one liners which mean absolutely nothing here :p

Regardless, my day has been pretty average. I've been revising for the last week, have exams coming up in May and gah it is pretty stressful. Not too bothered though because I'm going to pass with relative ease, just set myself the target of getting a really good grade so I don't get complacent :p

Glitch is arrogrant ne?

Anyway's, I've just started work eperiance in my collage. I'm working in a shop for two weeks. It's really annoying, since I have to take the bus, and I never usually do.

=/

and my feet ache.

Had to work late last night and then had to be back at work first thing this morning. Needless to say it was a long day and I'm tired as hell. But it was still ok for the most part.