How many episodes of anime you watch everyday?

Ray

无限之剑制
How many episodes of anime do you watch anime everyday?

Well I watch around 1-2 everyday when im not busy

Zeta

State Alchemist
Dang you work fast on the forums.

I own many anime shows i just normally collect manga. but i normally watch maybe 20 before the week is out

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, if i'm in the mood, i even watch from 15 to 20, sometimes i don't even sleep and i see a lot more(especially in holidays). but, in a normal situation, i watch about 5.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
wow, am i the only one spending 90% of their free time (not necessarily "free", i often make my own free time ) watching anime?
looks like i really don't have a social life :D.

Hmm if I start to watch anime, I won't stop till 13 episodes in, during school days or weekends. But I have watched 70+ episodes in 2 days before with no problem, like bleach, naruto, eyeshield, full moon, most of the high episode list, I can watch without stopping or eating...

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Anime is always playing at my place, weather i'm watching it , or just background noise...
So, at least 10-20 on week days, has been up over 50 on a saturday.

hmmm, i've only been watching the ones that comeout weekly.. (BLEACH FTW!)

but, i dont usually watch it animes daily.

If i have (ALOT ALOT ALOT) of time, and interest, then, i can finish more than a short series (12 or less/more) a day.

Syanaide

Suigintou Love

You watch a bare minimum of 5 hours of anime per day? Given that you perfectly watch each episode start to finish in 20 minutes skipping intros/endings? With all the life necessities (food, bathroom) and minor things (switching episodes) .. about 6-7 hours a day? :p

Most I ever watched was 30 eps a day of Naruto. It was so I can catch up in Japanese. Started getting all the Japanese after I saw the second episode in dub.

You watch a bare minimum of 5 hours of anime per day? Given that you perfectly watch each episode start to finish in 20 minutes skipping intros/endings? With all the life necessities (food, bathroom) and minor things (switching episodes) .. about 6-7 hours a day? :p

exactly, i mean a day has 12 hours right? so i dedicate 6 of them to watch anime, the rest for school