History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fiddlebox @ October 2, 2007, 1:06 AM) [snapback]11442[/snapback]</div>
so sad it's over :(
They did wrap it up pretty well though... it's not leaving lots of open threads like hunter x hunter or inuyasha for example.

Wish they did continue it...[/b]
Well one of the main artists for Inuyasha quit, so it wasn't intentional to leave it open, lol.

Anyways, there is still allot they could cover considering they let Odin jet.

I thought it was a great series. I wish they would have explained the whole power level thing. Even though they only mentioned it twice, i would have liked to see it explained. And they did leave it open a bit. "The darkness has started to move." I mean cmon, how do you let a guy like that go? oh well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (king0trance @ October 2, 2007, 11:43 AM) [snapback]11450[/snapback]</div>
I thought it was a great series. I wish they would have explained the whole power level thing. Even though they only mentioned it twice, i would have liked to see it explained. And they did leave it open a bit. "The darkness has started to move." I mean cmon, how do you let a guy like that go? oh well.[/b]
It was a Dragon Ball Z pun on Doremi's part.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nulled Mind @ October 2, 2007, 1:54 AM) [snapback]11440[/snapback]</div>
Episode 50 was awesome!, I think they will continue the Kenichi Anime, judging from that episode, they left it open. However it did seem like an ending episode.[/b]
I loved the anime, I couldn't get enough of it!

They can always continue as that guy in the forest came (can't rem his name), he said something about leaving the forest and going back to the city because of Kenichi. Also the relationship with Mui is left hanging.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fiddlebox @ October 2, 2007, 6:06 AM) [snapback]11442[/snapback]</div>
so sad it's over :(
They did wrap it up pretty well though... it's not leaving lots of open threads like hunter x hunter or inuyasha for example.

Wish they did continue it...[/b]
Hunter x Hunter, that's not really finished as the manga continues don't it? I not read the manga myself, I only watched the anime so can't say for sure. But I read everywhere else that its not completed the series.

Hunter X Hunter wasn't left open, they continued it in 2 OVA sets.

"Hunter ? Hunter: Greed Island
Hunter ? Hunter: Greed Island Final"

Their is also a single OVA.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nulled Mind @ October 3, 2007, 11:30 PM) [snapback]11461[/snapback]</div>
Hunter X Hunter wasn't left open, they continued it in 2 OVA sets.

"Hunter ? Hunter: Greed Island
Hunter ? Hunter: Greed Island Final"

Their is also a single OVA.[/b]

Yeah I all of HxH but someone told me that (like I said not read manga), after they found dad, it carries on. Anyhow don't matter as I not read the manga for comparision so therefore can't argue/say much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sakky101 @ October 3, 2007, 3:22 PM) [snapback]11460[/snapback]</div>
I loved the anime, I couldn't get enough of it!

They can always continue as that guy in the forest came (can't rem his name), he said something about leaving the forest and going back to the city because of Kenichi.[/b]
That guy was "The Saint of Fists" You know...long purple hair, saved odin from falling into the fire...ran off saying that the darkness is coming. Rememeber? Cmon, the guy..at the party...i mean, everyone talked to him, he was right there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ October 4, 2007, 1:48 PM) [snapback]11465[/snapback]</div>
So yea this thread is about History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, get back on topic!!![/b]
Ooops really sorry about going off topic >_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (king0trance @ October 4, 2007, 7:18 PM) [snapback]11470[/snapback]</div>
That guy was "The Saint of Fists" You know...long purple hair, saved odin from falling into the fire...ran off saying that the darkness is coming. Rememeber? Cmon, the guy..at the party...i mean, everyone talked to him, he was right there.[/b]
Really? I didn't know that ... are you sure about that? hmmm I thought they had different colour hair even thou saint fist covered most of his head. Didn't one have green hair and another had purple hair? I got to check the anime again as I am dozy at times and miss points.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sakky101 @ October 4, 2007, 3:40 PM) [snapback]11471[/snapback]</div>
Ooops really sorry about going off topic >_<
Really? I didn't know that ... are you sure about that? hmmm I thought they had different colour hair even thou saint fist covered most of his head. Didn't one have green hair and another had purple hair? I got to check the anime again as I am dozy at times and miss points.[/b]
His name is Ishinsai Ogata and is called Kensei by Odin, he has light purple hair, wears a white robe.

do you think there will be 2nd season,
because i think it's not really completed yet

just want to know about
kenichi - miu relationship
does kenichi still "bullied" by his masters
what happened to odin after his lost, is he cripple ?
because he used the forbidden techniques for dou user

I thought before that eps 1-25 is the 1st season while 26-50 is the 2nd season.. at least I saw another websites classified them in such manner.

meaning if they intend to continue kenichi, it supposed to be a third season rite..?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jcast408 @ October 22, 2007, 2:57 AM) [snapback]11661[/snapback]</div>
I was really hoping to see a hint here that the Show would be continued. just unfilled[/b]

Hello guys and gals,

Just new here... was wondering .. Season 1 is from 1-50? ... or like Vandon mentioned above, 1-25 is season 1 and 26-50 is Season 2?

Sorry for asking. Have a good day everyone :)