History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

This is a on-going series, I am watching this anime and i love this, actually i was kind of disappointed that this site doesn't have this anime..... i was hoping that i could download this anime by this site :( .. Anyways lets discuss about this anime... btw i know only this 2 places that have this anime. www.realitylapse.com and www.adc-distro.com. But download speed is low :(
So let me know if there is a fast download site available (just in case :))

OOPS !! i accidentally post 2 topics of this.... i don't know how to remove this so can anybody help me ????

raelly you get slow downloads at adc-distro, i get fairly fast speeds
but then again im in australia and our internet is generally lacking compared to the rest of the world

Nori

No idea. It's on-going lol. Most people don't know how long an on-going series will be because it's not over lol. It's currently at episode 39, and 37 of those episodes have been subbed.

Yo.... this is a random sorta thread?? Discuss kenichi eh? :blink: That is real vague...... anyways I love this anime, it is one of the few that I wait for every week. I just wish umai-doremi would hurry with their releases. Is it just me or is this a new street fighter?? I mean sure there are slight differences, though at the end of the day, they are using martial arts on the streets... that is really street-fighterish :laugh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 16, 2007, 10:52 AM) [snapback]8781[/snapback]</div>
Use www.kuro-hanasubs.com They're much quicker and they're good subs. There at episode 37 currently.[/b]
i hope they continue, remember what happened with death note, two episodes to go and they stopped just beacuse it got licensed, anyways thanks for lettin' everyone know ;)

According to Animenewsnetwork.com, the series is supposed to be 52 eps. I enjoy this series a lot since its funny but does anyone else think that ever since ragnorak came into play, its been feeling like a bunch of fillers?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (naseel @ June 18, 2007, 2:19 AM) [snapback]7622[/snapback]</div>
This is a on-going series, I am watching this anime and i love this, actually i was kind of disappointed that this site doesn't have this anime..... i was hoping that i could download this anime by this site :( .. Anyways lets discuss about this anime... btw i know only this 2 places that have this anime. www.realitylapse.com and www.adc-distro.com. But download speed is low :(
So let me know if there is a fast download site available (just in case :))

OOPS !! i accidentally post 2 topics of this.... i don't know how to remove this so can anybody help me ????[/b]
i ll c it first but i think it ll be good one

At first i thought this was going to be a little kid(kenichi) is goign around being all scardy cattish but after a few episodes this was amazing. its amazing because they all say he has no talent yet he can beat the poop out of Ragnaroks gang. But what is there to the show if its only him beeting up ragnarok?

This is one my fav. anime's. For another site to get it off of try isohunt.com for the torrents. They have all the new sub'd versions i'm not sure about the raw. Btw if you read manga, the manga is currently behind in this series one of the first i've seen like it.