Has technology making us lazy?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No...

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Whats your opinion on this one, I think so because there are a lot things that turn on with the touch of a button and it does the work for us unlike the old days..

i believe so. not only lazy but dependent in most of the cases. let's take a simple example like a total black out of a whole city. with the energy powering up the technology out for even a week, it would give even people not using technology a hard time, not to mention the cities where technology is highly developed.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
yes it has, and i do realize how much lazier i am since getting a computer. not to mention how everything is being computerized. i'm just old enough to remember the older days of "floppy" floppy disks and technology from an earlier decade thanks to some of the old things my grandparents used to have.

Oh yes allot more lazy use to when you had to get something you had to actually go look for it now a days you can just order it online and now food as well soon I am hearing most schools will be runed by technology.

Sooner then latter it will be to were we do not even have to leave the house virtual technology is being made now to were no longer will we have to leave.

B StAR

2D Complex.
In a way not really. Our likings for the easy life just makes us produce more stuff that makes life even more easier!!!