Greetings mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. I am Nyarlathotep, if you can't say or spell it "Ny" is probably a good abbreviation, you could also go for "Nya" if you really wanted. The name comes from the Cthulhu mythos for anyone interested, Nyarlathotep is the messenger god among the Outer Gods, also known as The Crawling Chaos and The Black Pharaoh among other things. He/She/It enjoys giving mortals dangerous knowledge and corrupting innocents. When Azathoth, the blind idiot god at the centre of the universe, decides the time has come it will be Nyarlathotep's task to destroy the universe.

As you may have guessed from the fact that I'm posting in this forum I'm new and thought I would introduce myself.

I discovered this site by clicking arround links from other anime sites and this one looked interesting. I am, of course, interested in anime. A couple of my favourite series are Elfen Lied, Kanon, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Code Geass and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I'm not sure what else I can put in an introduction really. I shall be pleased to make all your aquaintances.

May the Elephant of Happiness fly up the left nostril of each and every one of you.

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Welcome to HXF!!! Here's some advice: Don't talk to Swiss, avoid making the admin's mad b/c their worse than the mods, and again DONT TALK TO SWISS

I dislike judging people by their join date but I do accept that they probably know the rules better than I do. I'll listen to everyone equally though (although at the moment those are the same thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.