Gaara against Sasuke,who wins?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alnazli @ July 19, 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]8951[/snapback]</div>
in the first part of naruto i would say Gara
in shipuuden i would say Sasuke[/b]
i think sasuke will do it not fast but he ll win

in the episodes now for sure Sasuke would win, even Naruto with Jiraiya's training can't beat the Sasuke right now. It's simple if you train with evil you get really good in a short period of time, when your training with the good guys it seems to be slow.. Movie mechanics.. lol

Why do you all say Naruto bet Gaara at the Chunnin Exam. They were both on their limits. On my opinion it was a tie. They were lying on the ground unable to move.

I am really a Gaara fan. But I think after extracting Shikaku he is out of the list of the strongest. When it comes to Sasuke vs. Gaara i am very sure, that Sasuke would win. He is being trained by Orochimaru, but i am not sure if Orochimaru is the best trainer for him, when it's about the sharingan, because it is the secret of the uchia. So i have a doubt if Sasuke can improve his sharingan that much. But he will still win against Gaara.

And what about Naruto vs. Sasuke. This match is completely open for me. As i said i do not know how much Sasuke will improve and I have not yet seen very much about Naruto's improvements in Shippuuden.

Greetz Sketch

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (littleboy85 @ September 25, 2007, 4:44 PM) [snapback]11272[/snapback]</div>
Garra for sure =D crazy atk and def =D[/b]
Eh, why do you think that exactly? Sasuke killed an Akatsuki member that Gaara was captured by...hmmm. So wats the logic of Gaara being stronger than Sasuke?

It depends in the situation and time.
Example:
As kids, kid Gaara will definitely murder kid Sasuke.
As teen kids, Gaara will still kill Sasuke.
As teens, Sasuke will beat Gaara.

For me though, while Gaara has the most scariest moves I've seen (ex. sand coffin), Sasuke will be able to beat Gaara because Sasuke has the Sharingan. He will learn Gaara's moves as the battle progresses.

Druix

At this point, Sasuke could definately beat Gaara. In the first series, Gaara would probably have pwned him, but not in Shippuuden. Gaara couldn't beat Deidara, but Sasuke did (ok, so he BARELY did.....stilll...). And besides, Gaara no longer has the Shukaku spirit inside him, so his power has been limited. We haven't seen him since that early story arc, but I was under the impression that the sand automatically shielding himn and whatnot was a result of the Shukaku spirit......ah, just my opinions, anyway.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
For me though, while Gaara has the most scariest moves I've seen (ex. sand coffin), Sasuke will be able to beat Gaara because Sasuke has the Sharingan. He will learn Gaara's moves as the battle progresses.[/b]
Yeah, except that Gaara's jutsu involves the manipulation of sand. As Sasuke doesn't have any control over sand, copying Gaara's moves would be useless. *learned this the hard way via Ultimate Ninja 2*

Sasuke will win ! Gaara lost to Deidara and Sasuke won against him. Even if u dont accept that argument there are all of sasukes new techniques and his huge amount of chakra