Further Explanation of Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No spam.
No flaming.
No double posts.
No spoilers.

With the other two being more advice than rules.

What exactly constitutes spam here? I know we go for the stupid pointless annoying messages thing but what is stupid and pointless to one person can be interpreted differently by a particularly lax mod.

What about trolling? If someone instigates flame, will they be held accountable for it or will the person flaming be solely responsible.

Double Post - is there an exception, e.g maybe there is something new you may wish to add to a thread after say 48 hours that may invoke further discussion on the topic, is that allowed or no?

No spoilers. - dont you have spoiler BB code? Is it used just as a means to stop massive pictures decimating the forum frame or can spoilers be put on them?

What if someone rips some GFX/poem/fanfic etc. Is that allowed here?
Can I advertise outside the advertising forum? Can I do it in my sig?
Is "mature" material allowed in my signature etc.

We have a spoiler BB code. O.O

Which I want transparent btw. >_>;

Anyway, I agree, write out the rules more fully, give examples and give the punishments.

Yeah they really needs to be explained better and add more, what we need is for them to be added in the top navigation like most forums have [rules/faqs]

if spamming were actually enforced here Ray would be banned on his first day :p

If someone instigates the flame they are just as guilty.

double posts are fine if it's been a few days and you can't edit...as long as you don't make multiple posts in a row, in that case I'd just merge your posts. (basically double posts are alright as long as you not posting minutes of each other).

spoiler code is spoil /spoil [spoil]hi[/spoil] large pictures are automatically downsized anyway...the spoiler tags are for information you want to post but others may not want to know...of course you can use it to hide larger images too.

as for the last one all no, not sure if the link in your sig is ok...no one really felt like exploring what rules to put in...I may have to take it upon myself.

Yeah they really needs to be explained better and add more, what we need is for them to be added in the top navigation like most forums have [rules/faqs]

if spamming were actually enforced here Ray would be banned on his first day :p

If someone instigates the flame they are just as guilty.

double posts are fine if it's been a few days and you can't edit...as long as you don't make multiple posts in a row, in that case I'd just merge your posts. (basically double posts are alright as long as you not posting minutes of each other).

spoiler code is spoil /spoil [spoil]hi[/spoil] large pictures are automatically downsized anyway...the spoiler tags are for information you want to post but others may not want to know...of course you can use it to hide larger images too.

as for the last one all no, not sure if the link in your sig is ok...no one really felt like exploring what rules to put in...I may have to take it upon myself.

Surely if someone repeatedly double posts it would be a warning/ban not you continuously cleaning up after them. Also I believe you can *always* edit your post if it is last.

Oh and spoiler tags dont stop you from downloading the full size of the sig if thats what you meant for larger images ^^

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
Well most people who come on this forum either know the common sense of a forum and we don't really have any real spammers here.

But we might need to elaborate in the rules.

But we need rules to show newbies who made this their first forum.

And I agree with Glitch with the douple posing. It's show be an automatic Infriction. Although when it comes to the rules, I'm never one for being mercy.

*shrug*

Ray

无限之剑制
lol despite being King/top spammer I read the rules I just don't double post in threads unless they are in spam or is something I must post in o.o

Also for flaming if a member just starts bashing without enough reason just gonna say bai to them.

And spam can come in many ways I can now post spam to a point it doesn't even look like it lol.

lol despite being King/top spammer I read the rules I just don't double post in threads unless they are in spam or is something I must post in o.o

Also for flaming if a member just starts bashing without enough reason just gonna say bai to them.

And spam can come in many ways I can now post spam to a point it doesn't even look like it lol.
.....it looks like it. So much.

The staff are totally worse than the members at spamming and offtopicing >.<

XD

*takes Ray's next latest post*

it is I used that works good :p
]

Grammar:

Last edited:
.....it looks like it. So much.

The staff are totally worse than the members at spamming and offtopicing >.<

XD

*takes Ray's next latest post*

]

Grammar:

Are you calling me a bad staff member @_@ ... ..... everyone.... BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.