Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Serph

I am The Light
FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII for PlayStation 3 system
Harmony is realized in this alternate tale of FINAL FANTASY XIII

Not a merely a sequel, but a wholly independent story unfolding in a different world with different characters. This title will appear alongside FINAL FANTASY XIII on the PlayStation 3 system.

When coupled with FINAL FANTASY XIII, FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII completes the core of the FABULA NOVA CRYSTALLIS Project.

Storyline:
Final Fantasy Versus XIII is set in a place more closely resembling our modern day world. The city in the trailers we have seen so far have actually been designed based on modern day cities in Japan. This world is caught in a Cold War between two great nations with our un-named protagonist on one side. He is the last remaining member of a royal family which controls the last crystal in existance.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Cloud Trailer
Stage6 · Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Cloud Trailer [1080p] - Video and Download · Gily_Ire

Final Fantasy Versus XIII HQ Trailer

Stage6 · Anime and Co · Final Fantasy Versus XIII HQ Trailer - Video and Download

Serph

I am The Light
i think this one is going to be better then FF13 cuz the makers of Kingdom hearts is working on that game >.< so cant wait for it

Serph

I am The Light
Yea true cuz they dont become one like clouds, the nameless guy has his sword by him pretty awesome if i say and how he flashes around

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Just from the trailer it looks like it will be awesome graphically and I've seen some info on the story, and it sounds like great. Now all i need is a PS3 lol

it wasnt announced for the 360. Only FF13 was announced for the 360. Versus is still PS3 exclusive ATM. However, if FF13 sells well on the 360, I bet there will be a 360 version of versus.

As for the release date, none is known. It will be long while though since it is suppose to come out after FF13 which isnt supposed to come out until next year.