Favorite musical instrument

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I'm just curious, but what is your favorite musical instrument to hear in a song or just by itself? For me it would have to be the saxaphone (either one). I love the sounds it makes.

Dante

Devil Hunter of Hell
A bass line is the backbone of a great song...
Just ask my bass, Shadow of Night, she'll say the truth...

If you don't have bass, then your song will not be too successful

B StAR

2D Complex.
The synthesizers! Very good in maintaining the chorus of a voice or just for filling in. It's an audio explosion for me.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
personally i agree with temple, the sax is just an instrument i like the sound of. after that it would be the slack key guitar.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i agree with dante, if there is no bass, then there is no music. but most of all in a melody i like to hear a background of violin. i just love the sound of violin combined with a electric guitar. ^^

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
watchu pickin on guitar for

improv is all about playin guitar by itself and if you get it right it sounds amazing
Nothing wrong with guitar, I just enjoy the sound the saxaphone makes. Guitars sound great too, it's just a preference of mine. Add a nice bit of sax into a song, especially like the song called "Omae wo Kesshite Hanasanai" by Hound Dog for example (I can upload it for anyone interested) and it adds some nice variety into it.

Piano also can sound good added to a song, like some of X-Japan's stuff for example.

seirei

kumo no you ni
I like the sound of the piano, violin, elctric and acoustic guitars (and bass, of course;)) oh, and sax too! they're all so beautiful, I just can't decide on one:defeat:

Ok, I decided.:D I love the piano...hearing it, playing it, and I'll never stop trying to learn all it's secrets!:cowboy: